REAL **** ABOUT THE TRANSFER

Advertisement
we used a scholly on Nkosi and Perry?? ***** man kid better be good.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

everyone is smoking that good on a tuesday afternoon.

I think Brock and I'm James Jacksons brother have been hitting the same bong today

Tf did I do to you? I didn't even say anything wrong

Brock you gotta get thicker skin.. come to Baltimore.. let me take you arounda few spots, eat at some hole in the walls..and learn to stop responding every time someone says your name.

everyone is smoking that good on a tuesday afternoon.

I think Brock and I'm James Jacksons brother have been hitting the same bong today

Tf did I do to you? I didn't even say anything wrong

Berrios transfer comment was out there bro

He's getting passed about a lot of other receivers. This year he may be the 5th best option at receiver if that

Dude will play just as much as last year , come on man. He'll probably be returning punts too.

He's not leaving and that was just a silly to post. You can't get rustled when you say stuff like that and people return with jokes.

Advertisement
You doing too much stop trying to be smart when you're not.

"Injuries" DA FUQ?!?! BYTCH SHOW US A TIME WHERE FIVE QBS GOT HURT IN THE SAME SEASON AT THE U?

ain't no 5 quarterbacks getting hurt in the same season and as far as them leaving same thing applies but I don't have time to make you look dumber. Have a nice day.

Btw next time just ask if you wanna suck me off remember........im not gauy but I'll leave something in your Wife's mouth though.

did I say anything about 5 QB's getting hurt? But if 1 QB gets hurt and you only have one or two others guess you don't have much choice in who plays right.

You're such a moron. Every collage loads up on as many QB's as they can get. It's the most important position on the field

PROVE IT SHOW ME 2 COLLEGE TEAMS WHO FINISHED TOP 10 LAST YEAR WITH 5 SCHOLARSHIP QBS.......... DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE 99 QBS ODDS ARE YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO HAVE VA CHOICE OF A FEW GOOD ONES YOU CAN PLAY YOU STUPID *****

Football - Roster - Clemson Tigers Official Athletics Site

Clemson had 5 scholarship QB's last year and won the National Title does that count?

I said 2 bytch reading is fundamental............ and I bet one of these is a walk on.

Clemson had 6 qbs on their roster 5 on scholarship. Same with Oklahoma

Oklahoma Sooners 2016 Rosters

did I say anything about 5 QB's getting hurt? But if 1 QB gets hurt and you only have one or two others guess you don't have much choice in who plays right.

You're such a moron. Every collage loads up on as many QB's as they can get. It's the most important position on the field

PROVE IT SHOW ME 2 COLLEGE TEAMS WHO FINISHED TOP 10 LAST YEAR WITH 5 SCHOLARSHIP QBS.......... DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE 99 QBS ODDS ARE YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO HAVE VA CHOICE OF A FEW GOOD ONES YOU CAN PLAY YOU STUPID *****

Clemson had 5 scholarship QB's last year and won the National Title does that count?

I said 2 bytch reading is fundamental............ and I bet one of these is a walk on.

Washington cared 6 qbs last year 5 were on Scholarship so you know only 60% of the top 5 had 5 scholarship QBs on their rosters

Advertisement

Washington cared 6 qbs last year 5 were on Scholarship so you know only 60% of the top 5 had 5 scholarship QBs on their rosters

Yeah well how is that working out for us?

Advertisement

So who was the 5* stud that we couldn't fit on the team because we had 5 QB's?

Well we'll never phucking know now will we because we were to busy chasing unneeded qbs

Advertisement

Well we'll never phucking know now will we because we were to busy chasing unneeded qbs

Lol you idiot. Most of these QB's were around already. What are all these QB's we're "chasing around". You're supposed to add two for each class

Complete roster mismangement by the previous staff. It's all on Richt starting with his guy Perry. Not sold on Sitowski. The kid put up pretty lousy #'s so far, albeit in a run orientated offense. Let's see how he does at IMG. If he bricks with that talent around him we should look elsewhere. Jersey hasn't been good to us recently.

Go Canes!
Yeah, Jersey...D. Njoku was a real JAG. Barely saw the field. Wasted schollie.

Complete roster mismangement by the previous staff. It's all on Richt starting with his guy Perry. Not sold on Sitowski. The kid put up pretty lousy #'s so far, albeit in a run orientated offense. Let's see how he does at IMG. If he bricks with that talent around him we should look elsewhere. Jersey hasn't been good to us recently.

Go Canes!
Yeah, Jersey...D. Njoku was a real JAG. Barely saw the field. Wasted schollie.

Forgot about him. Ha. Good call out. Well deserved.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back