REAL **** ABOUT THE TRANSFER

What richt needs to stop doing is letting these qbs like testeverde/debiase/Weldon getting reps. Need to focus more on the starters imo especially in the fall camp

What Rick needs to do is listen to a message board jester like you to manage his QB situation. The fūck...

It's an opinion hop off my d*ck, bruh just go around and follow everyone of my post and say dumb sh*t. You better get your OriginalLameLame a55 on somewhere.

Cut the mb tough guy routine out, broke. You act like a menstruating teenager so it doesn't ring true.

Advertisement
Man, it's weird that we put so much focus into getting the most important position on the field right. Because injuries never happen and QB's stay forever.

You doing too much stop trying to be smart when you're not.

"Injuries" DA FUQ?!?! BYTCH SHOW US A TIME WHERE FIVE QBS GOT HURT IN THE SAME SEASON AT THE U?

ain't no 5 quarterbacks getting hurt in the same season and as far as them leaving same thing applies but I don't have time to make you look dumber. Have a nice day.

Btw next time just ask if you wanna suck me off remember........im not gauy but I'll leave something in your Wife's mouth though.

did I say anything about 5 QB's getting hurt? But if 1 QB gets hurt and you only have one or two others guess you don't have much choice in who plays right.

You're such a moron. Every collage loads up on as many QB's as they can get. It's the most important position on the field

PROVE IT SHOW ME 2 COLLEGE TEAMS WHO FINISHED TOP 10 LAST YEAR WITH 5 SCHOLARSHIP QBS.......... DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE 99 QBS ODDS ARE YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO HAVE VA CHOICE OF A FEW GOOD ONES YOU CAN PLAY YOU STUPID *****

Here's my scenario! I don't think Perry will start this year. I see either Malik or Rosier starting for two years while Perry & Sit battle it out. IF Perry starts this year, I DONT SEE SITKOWSKI STICKING WITH HIS COMMITMENT!

Man, it's weird that we put so much focus into getting the most important position on the field right. Because injuries never happen and QB's stay forever.

"Injuries" DA FUQ?!?! BYTCH SHOW US A TIME WHERE FIVE QBS GOT HURT IN THE SAME SEASON AT THE U?

ain't no 5 quarterbacks getting hurt in the same season and as far as them leaving same thing applies but I don't have time to make you look dumber. Have a nice day.

Btw next time just ask if you wanna suck me off remember........im not gauy but I'll leave something in your Wife's mouth though.

did I say anything about 5 QB's getting hurt? But if 1 QB gets hurt and you only have one or two others guess you don't have much choice in who plays right.

You're such a moron. Every collage loads up on as many QB's as they can get. It's the most important position on the field

PROVE IT SHOW ME 2 COLLEGE TEAMS WHO FINISHED TOP 10 LAST YEAR WITH 5 SCHOLARSHIP QBS.......... DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE 99 QBS ODDS ARE YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO HAVE VA CHOICE OF A FEW GOOD ONES YOU CAN PLAY YOU STUPID *****

Every top ten team moron.
If you have three QB's chances of one panning out is nothing.

Advertisement
What richt needs to stop doing is letting these qbs like testeverde/debiase/Weldon getting reps. Need to focus more on the starters imo especially in the fall camp

What Rick needs to do is listen to a message board jester like you to manage his QB situation. The fūck...

It's an opinion hop off my d*ck, bruh just go around and follow everyone of my post and say dumb sh*t. You better get your OriginalLameLame a55 on somewhere.

Cut the mb tough guy routine out, broke. You act like a menstruating teenager so it doesn't ring true.

You came at me foh

What does this have to do with Allison's transfer? :puzzled:

Here's my scenario! I don't think Perry will start this year. I see either Malik or Rosier starting for two years while Perry & Sit battle it out. IF Perry starts this year, I DONT SEE SITKOWSKI STICKING WITH HIS COMMITMENT!
[MENTION=3861]bAMACANE[/MENTION] Rosier being from Alabama have anything to do with that god awful predicition? You must be related to him to think hes starting for the next 2 years.

Advertisement

Football - Roster - Clemson Tigers Official Athletics Site

Clemson had 5 scholarship QB's last year and won the National Title does that count?

"Because no one believes that other than him if his dad wasn't who he was he would not be at the university of Miami as an employee ."

Seriously though, based on the massive jumps in all aspects our program has taken in the 16 months Richt has been here, I'm fine if he wants to mentor his son for a while. And if Jon can help pull a player or two like N'Kosi every year then that's even better. It's not like Jon doesn't have any football pedigree or experience. There are a lot of young position coaches out there with similar resumes.

Howard's next to last year:

Kelly
Mark
Kyle
Vinnie
Bernie

Five certainly did not seem like to many back then. I guess it helps to have a NFL HOF, a NC winner of biggest upset in history until Trump's, and the schools first Heisman winner, on the list. My point is you can never have too many good QBs. However a long list of chumps is a problem. For years we had too few, now we have too many but the real problem is that since Ken we have only had one decent one, Berlin, and his coach did know how to use him. That part has not changed. Now we are waiting for a QB who can run Mark's offense.

Advertisement
IMG_2474.jpg

Need to do a better job of making your subject and verb agreeing.

First let me start by saying yeah this needed it's own thread it's my phucking phone bytch........

Back to the message

ALLISON
PERRY
WELDON
SHERRIFFS
ROSIER
NKOSI

why did we waste this many scholarships on this position?
6 scholarship quarterbacks at one time is way to many.

3 at the most the other three scholarships could have went to different positions maybe defensive tackle. At least at defensive tackle you can rotate five or six guys into the game.

at quarterback if the guy in front of you is better than you and he's in the same class as you chances are you'll never see the playing field unless that guy gets hurt. Or mop up duty I looked at those numbers over and over thinking what the ***** are we doing.

Does John richt need something to make it look like he's earning his money? Because no one believes that other than him if his dad wasn't who he was he would not be at the university of Miami as an employee .

If this guy hadn't transferred we'd have 7 quarterbacks on our roster next year how does that happen?
Just bad roster management.

Bytch 5 is still to many ........... btw I'm not editing a muthaphucking thing I wrote it and you bytch *** nyggas knew what I meant.

Football - Roster - Clemson Tigers Official Athletics Site

Clemson had 5 scholarship QB's last year and won the National Title does that count?

I said 2 bytch reading is fundamental............ and I bet one of these is a walk on.

Advertisement

Are Debiasie and Testaverde scholarship QBs? Or are they paying their way?

Y'all ain't gonna let the name thing go huh lol.

Youre brother might be a hall of famer but i bet you couldnt even win employee of the month.

Advertisement
Back