REAL **** ABOUT THE TRANSFER

First let me start by saying yeah this needed it's own thread it's my phucking phone bytch........

Back to the message

ALLISON
PERRY
WELDON
SHERRIFFS
ROSIER
NKOSI

why did we waste this many scholarships on this position?
6 scholarship quarterbacks at one time is way to many.

3 at the most the other three scholarships could have went to different positions maybe defensive tackle. At least at defensive tackle you can rotate five or six guys into the game.

at quarterback if the guy in front of you is better than you and he's in the same class as you chances are you'll never see the playing field unless that guy gets hurt. Or mop up duty I looked at those numbers over and over thinking what the ***** are we doing.

Does John richt need something to make it look like he's earning his money? Because no one believes that other than him if his dad wasn't who he was he would not be at the university of Miami as an employee .

If this guy hadn't transferred we'd have 7 quarterbacks on our roster next year how does that happen?
Just bad roster management.

You forgot to count other QBs.

A more accurate count would be as follows:

ALLISON
PERRY
WELDON
SHERRIFFS
ROSIER
NKOSI
CADE
TESTAVERDE
MALIK
JACK
EVAN

Gotta make sure to keep the count.

***** I did that **** with one name ***** you lol

Advertisement
For starters most of those qbs were already here when they got there. 2, you can never have enough talented arms. Regardless the door is wide open for perry to come in and start

So CUT them nyggas end of story

They will be gone soon enough. This cut down the rotation so we won't be wasting reps. Now the starter whoever it may be will be more in sync with the number 1 offense.

What richt needs to stop doing is letting these qbs like testeverde/debiase/Weldon getting reps. Need to focus more on the starters imo especially in the fall camp

Advertisement
Man, it's weird that we put so much focus into getting the most important position on the field right. Because injuries never happen and QB's stay forever.

What richt needs to stop doing is letting these qbs like testeverde/debiase/Weldon getting reps. Need to focus more on the starters imo especially in the fall camp

What Rick needs to do is listen to a message board jester like you to manage his QB situation. The fūck...

OP is one of the guys that calls into Hurricane Hotline and says "I will hang up and listen" after ranting for 15 mins

Advertisement
"Because no one believes that other than him if his dad wasn't who he was he would not be at the university of Miami as an employee ." - This is an indisputable fact.

Jon Richt is a waste of a position coach. Neg away but it doesn't change the truth. The KID doesn't even talk about the QBs, Mark does.

For those that say he recruits well, I would first of all say that that's mostly Mark Richt, and second of all say that The University of Miami is a caliber of school that would have no problem attracting better recruiters and more qualified coaches here. I hate nepotism.

I am also worried about coaches hiring their family members. Can't really tell if it was the best person they could get, about the same as the best person they could get, or just trying to get the family member a job and something on the resume. Though we don't have unlimited funds for getting coaches. My thought is maybe this was part of the deal to get Richt in here right away rather than him take a year off to rest. Also possibly for Richt to agree to what might be a cheaper price than he could of gotten at other places. We don't know if any of that is true, but its how I live with it.

What Rick needs to do is listen to a message board jester like you to manage his QB situation. The fūck...

It's an opinion hop off my d*ck, bruh just go around and follow everyone of my post and say dumb sh*t. You better get your OriginalLameLame a55 on somewhere.

Completely agree that we have too many QBs on the roster, but I'm sure Richt is aware of that and has a plan to get it down to maybe four and hopefully three.

All da talk bout Allison having the most talent of the QBs on campus was bull****. He had the strongest arm but day a lot mo to it than just throwing da heat. I like ole Jack but he never was going to make it at Miami. Best of luck to him.

Advertisement
Man, it's weird that we put so much focus into getting the most important position on the field right. Because injuries never happen and QB's stay forever.

You doing too much stop trying to be smart when you're not.

"Injuries" DA FUQ?!?! BYTCH SHOW US A TIME WHERE FIVE QBS GOT HURT IN THE SAME SEASON AT THE U?

ain't no 5 quarterbacks getting hurt in the same season and as far as them leaving same thing applies but I don't have time to make you look dumber. Have a nice day.

Btw next time just ask if you wanna suck me off remember........im not gauy but I'll leave something in your Wife's mouth though.

Rosier is not the answer. He's been here for years. Allison is gone, you can separate the rest, I think. If Perry wins the job it will sort itself out behind Sitkowski as the others will most likely transfer.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

You doing too much stop trying to be smart when you're not.

"Injuries" DA FUQ?!?! BYTCH SHOW US A TIME WHERE FIVE QBS GOT HURT IN THE SAME SEASON AT THE U?

ain't no 5 quarterbacks getting hurt in the same season and as far as them leaving same thing applies but I don't have time to make you look dumber. Have a nice day.

Btw next time just ask if you wanna suck me off remember........im not gauy but I'll leave something in your Wife's mouth though.

did I say anything about 5 QB's getting hurt? But if 1 QB gets hurt and you only have one or two others guess you don't have much choice in who plays right.

You're such a moron. Every collage loads up on as many QB's as they can get. It's the most important position on the field

Advertisement
Back