Re-watched the Clemson game

If this is PI

giphy9.gif

Then that is PI
It certainly was. Seems like every Canes site has undercover gators and noles who are present only to take shots at Miami. Dont argue with them.

Advertisement
View attachment 134138
This should've been PI and we should've a had a 1st and goal. We score here and it's 17-21 in the 3rd quarter. Different ball game. Not saying we beat them, but if we play our A game and don't commit 15 penalties we can keep it within a score. I want the rematch in Charlotte.
Maybe he should have banged and fought for the ball, but that's what real WR's do.

End this thread. It wasn’t a PI. We got beat like a dam drum. We were outcoached and out-talented. The only bright spot was special teams. No moral victories. They’re much better than us

1 zillion percent not PI. Absolutely textbook coverage by the corner. You literally cannot play that route any better.

Combine that with Wiggins getting zero separation, the ball thrown too far inside, and Wiggins meekly stumbling, and you get what you got. A pick. And not PI.
100%

1 zillion percent not PI. Absolutely textbook coverage by the corner. You literally cannot play that route any better.

Combine that with Wiggins getting zero separation, the ball thrown too far inside, and Wiggins meekly stumbling, and you get what you got. A pick. And not PI.
100%. If he’s already falling the DB can **** near RKO him and not get a flag.

I shouldn’t be able to punch all 3 of our starting WR’s in the chest and they cough man. We need men out there. Redding actually looks intimidating

Advertisement
It wasn’t interference because Wiggins fell down instead of fighting for the ball.

Regardless, we aren’t getting that call in a rematch either, we’d have to play perfect and not give the refs any little reason to throw a flag.

How do you know? Wiggins is just a dumb football player. I would have raised ****. Diaz should have raised **** too. Regardless... Miami had some timely penalties that cost them this game. I know the score was 41-17 but a lot of that damage was self inflicted. If Miami comes back with a better offensive game plan and cuts out those dumb penalties they can beat Clemson.

100%. If he’s already falling the DB can **** near RKO him and not get a flag.

I shouldn’t be able to punch all 3 of our starting WR’s in the chest and they cough man. We need men out there. Redding actually looks intimidating
You telling me our WR are the type that’ll let some rando walk up on their girl with no repercussions lol

Go watch the GT game and see how they scored their first TD. They got one one coverage with that sorry safety I've been talking about for weeks and burned his *** deep. Any team that faced Clemson should take advantage of this clown. The dude is flat trash.

Have no idea why Miami coaches don't see this and he ain't the only liability back there either.

Advertisement
Even if Miami was the ACC golden team with a yearly chance at the play offs.. we don't get that call. Miami will never ever never ever get calls like that from ACC refs. never ever. Even if we changed our colors to some gayass color of blue we wouldn't get that call.
Did somebody say something about when Miami was Golden’s team?

1603466734601.jpeg

The game wasn't as lopsided as some think.
We made stupid mistakes and penalties at crucial moments.
Roche is not offside and catches that INT and they have a 3 and out with a turnover to start the game.
I know a lot of ifs but that's what happens in high level competitions in all sports not much room for error.
Stop it Bro! We got boat Raced!

Advertisement
View attachment 134138
This should've been PI and we should've a had a 1st and goal. We score here and it's 17-21 in the 3rd quarter. Different ball game. Not saying we beat them, but if we play our A game and don't commit 15 penalties we can keep it within a score. I want the rematch in Charlotte.

This is one of many bad calls that game. Yes, even one of many bad calls that shifted momentum. At the end of the day, we know Clemson was the better team. Officiating absolutely sucked. I think maybe 1 bad call went our way that night.

I thought the Roche offside was a crucial ticky tack call...
It was super ticky tack and almost never called that close.

To me it appeared like Dabo worked the ref before the game and told him to look out fir it.

Goid ole boy network.

Advertisement
Look at that perfect form that DB has while looking back at the ball.... I've never saw our DB's do that in 4 years...
That's because our CBs are not in phase with the receiver most of the time. They're taught, if you're not in phase don't look back because you can loss track of the receiver and cause a PI call (or worse), as did the Clemson CB. The ref just didn't call it.

You got me! With names, at least.... But our DB's over all, @Mandingo, and be honest, do they look back?

My sarcasm was not accepted well, I see, LOL

I missed the sarcasm. By B. Safeties usually don't look back because the game is usually played in front of them - but yes, our CBs could definitely do it more consistently.

Advertisement
Back