2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baxter is the best back in the country for me. I don't care about the ratings with the other guys. If he goes and I think he heading to Texas getting Fletcher and Chris Johnson after Citizen, followed by Chauncey Bowens next cycle means we are fine. I think Bowens is the best back next cycle. He loves the Canes and is up here in Palm beach. Staff is on him.

Advertisement
No one posted this yet?

FA6A71C9-14E5-4FBE-8C6E-47F2DE5DB40F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Baxter is the best back in the country for me. I don't care about the ratings with the other guys. If he goes and I think he heading to Texas getting Fletcher and Chris Johnson after Citizen, followed by Chauncey Bowens next cycle means we are fine. I think Bowens is the best back next cycle. He loves the Canes and is up here in Palm beach. Staff is on him.
Baxter is the best back to me followed by Young.

Next cycle they are gonna be all over Bullet Gause...that recruitment will have other factors to it as he is connected to a bunch of other elites we are after.

Baxter is the best back to me followed by Young.

Next cycle they are gonna be all over Bullet Gause...that recruitment will have other factors to it as he is connected to a bunch of other elites we are after.
All 3 local backs look excellent next year

The Homestead kid maybe as a slot/APB but he looks really natural catching it and big speed in open field.

Advertisement
I didn't wish injury on him. My point was only that he never played, having been buried on the depth chart.

I should have been clearer, so that I didn't have to respond to an Ohio State fan on a Miami board.
I'm all Miami day in day out.... you can change ur narrative after the fact but anyone who read your original quote would come to the conclusion that you hope that any kid who picks a team over Miami will be injured or injury plagued as Crowley was.

Advertisement
Thats great and all but we cant recruit that way. Best backs in Florida 1A or 1B needs to be a cane every dam year. I dont know why were not all over Young because hes a dam stud as well, like that sob is sick with it as well. **** maybe we are after him and we just dont know it. These coaches be keeping chit real tight to the vest. To me after Young and Baxter there's a pretty big drop off. Even the other cat were real close to landing he dont make me get all that excited. Well as far as a pure rb goes. To me he looks sick as a slot rb or another Knighton type, but hes not Willis or Portis at all. Thats who we need to be looking for and targeting. Those two and Gore are the Dade county, Broward County speed merchants with insane vision we need to land. Baxter 100% fits that dam bill. ANddddddddddd I dont give two fcks that we got Trevon, stack fcking chips fellas. Every rb is one ACL away from riding the pine. We've seen this chit before.

Reactions: jsy
Thats great and all but we cant recruit that way. Best backs in Florida 1A or 1B needs to be a cane every dam year. I dont know why were not all over Young because hes a dam stud as well, like that sob is sick with it as well. **** maybe we are after him and we just dont know it. These coaches be keeping chit real tight to the vest. To me after Young and Baxter there's a pretty big drop off. Even the other cat were real close to landing he dont make me get all that excited. Well as far as a pure rb goes. To me he looks sick as a slot rb or another Knighton type, but hes not Willis or Portis at all. Thats who we need to be looking for and targeting. Those two and Gore are the Dade county, Broward County speed merchants with insane vision we need to land. Baxter 100% fits that dam bill. ANddddddddddd I dont give two fcks that we got Trevon, stack fcking chips fellas. Every rb is one ACL away from riding the pine. We've seen this chit before.
You saying this as if im saying we shouldn't go after Baxter. Other schools have recruiters too. If these players wanna go somewhere else, we have to look for suitable alternatives. Neither have visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back