Ray Lewis III

DeadPoets

Senior
Not trying to hate, don't really know much about the kid, but is he AJ Highsmith part 2?

His highlights left a lot to be desired (especially at RB). Do most see him playing a prominent role on special teams & maybe backup DB?

Advertisement
He might be sequel to AJ. However, Lewis III is walk-on, so no one should ever bash him.

Advertisement
idk if his father would let him come to Miami and settle with his son being some jag, im not saying that his father is gonna call AG and demand burn for his kid, im saying hes gonna make RLIII work his *** off and train like an animal and really push him to be great

Advertisement
idk if his father would let him come to Miami and settle with his son being some jag, im not saying that his father is gonna call AG and demand burn for his kid, im saying hes gonna make RLIII work his *** off and train like an animal and really push him to be great

don't you think ray already pushed him to be great? and he still isn't. he may or may not be a good player but i highly doubt it will have anything to do with his father pushing him. one would assume ray already does that anyway.

Advertisement

don't you think ray already pushed him to be great? and he still isn't. he may or may not be a good player but i highly doubt it will have anything to do with his father pushing him. one would assume ray already does that anyway.
One doesn't have to be "Duke" caliber to be a productive and valuable team player. Work ethics, discipline, leadership, focus, determination, intensity and playing with passion together will show on game day regardless of the level of talent. Look at TCU and Boise State and what they accomplish without elite players.

If he does walk on, maybe he can be Fentress II and we can forget about him being Lewis III?

Last I saw this "walk on" theory is just internet chatter.
RLIII has an offer and has accepted. We should just accept that. Just because his father can pay his way doesn't mean that he will.
I'm thinking Golden knows our history but is confronted with our reality every day and wouldn't offer Ray Lewis' kid without believing he can
contribute to our progress.

Advertisement
Not trying to hate, don't really know much about the kid, but is he AJ Highsmith part 2?

His highlights left a lot to be desired (especially at RB). Do most see him playing a prominent role on special teams & maybe backup DB?

there is ZERO chance that he's a RB at Miami. I think S is his spot and probably 5th string. really looks like a D2 kid

If I'm not mistaken, RLIII's father was lightly recruited out of high school. Wasn't he offered AFTER signing day....

Give the kid a chance. He is a Hurricane by birth!

Advertisement
Back