2023 Raul "Popo" Aguirre 2023 4* LB COMMITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

finally-tardy.gif

This kid a lock?
No kid is a lock, but we’ve taken the lead in his recruitment right now.

OH ST, UF & Miami are battling it out for him, but when he does decide to announce his verbal I’d wager to say he commits to us. We’ll see once he takes his OV’s & gets to see all the campuses he wants how everything shakes out.

But with his family being originally from Miami & still having most of his Dad’s side down in Miami & his Dad’s close relationship to Mario (the Columbus connection), in conjunction with the push the staff is making & the fact we basically don’t have a Mike LB for the future, that would be enough to convince him to sign with us.

Both he & Anthony Hill would essentially be competing as De facto starters by default at Mike LB next year unless we bring in another Portal guy next offseason too, but otherwise, the Mike LB spot for the 23 season is wide open for a TF that can get here in the Spring. If you’re a MLB worth even half a sack of bird feed, all you have to do is be able to be an EE & the Miami MLB spot is pretty much yours next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He visited back in January on EPD.
As usual, the photographic memory can't be doubted or questioned. LOL.

You're right, here's the EPD actual attendee list. I thought I read he planned on coming down but didn't make it. I was wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aguirre is **** near a legacy with Mirabal's connection and is a damned good player at a position in side need of an upgrade. Not sure why, but this feels like a situation many staffs before this one somehow *** up. This kid cure a lot of ills....

This couldn’t go in the existing Aguirre thread???

@Ashevegas Cane your thread has been merged into the existing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back