Question on Robert Burns

firstandcanes

Sophomore
If he ends up in next class, will he be the next great running back under Richt? Given Richt's history at Georgia he almost always had a strong running game. I'm curious to see what he can do with the current guys as they are solid but not elite.
[PLAYER]398[/PLAYER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
This is the kind of recruit who might have a higher floor than he does ceiling. Bet the farm.

I think Travis Homer could be great. His tape is amazing. Fast, finds holes, and breaks tackles.

Advertisement
I am seriously wondering if he's on de-commit watch based on his recent activity.

Something seems to be cooking with him. M3N might be right on this.

Where there's smoke....

Edit -- At this current time, we're good ....Miami solid commit. Just received some good intel on him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
mcfarland will be the next great RB under Richt
I'll go with Gus Edwards at 240lbs..

**** me, more Gus hype. He might be 240 but he runs like he's 180.

until is see him run over somebody Im not sold. Coach will bench him if he does that tip toe stuff with him.

The kids a decent back, but he's no Todd Gurley. He runs soft, runs high and gets tackled way too easy.

Advertisement
mcfarland will be the next great RB under Richt
I'll go with Gus Edwards at 240lbs..

**** me, more Gus hype. He might be 240 but he runs like he's 180.

until is see him run over somebody Im not sold. Coach will bench him if he does that tip toe stuff with him.

The kids a decent back, but he's no Todd Gurley. He runs soft, runs high and gets tackled way too easy.

imo that makes him not very good than . 240 pnd backs don't go down easy they run over people .The first real game that the D hits if he avoids contact i see him being benched the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Burns is one of those kids whos loyalty to Gulliver could be hurting him. (literally and figuratively) He needs to transfer to a public school powerhouse that can showcase his ability and wont get him hurt. I honestly am expecting him to either get hurt again or just tank the season to prevent injury. Isnt he there only weapon now?

Gus Edwards sophomore year he was already much improved from his freshman season. Running hard, breaking tackles and showing a lot of athleticism. I think he is going to be our next work horse back. Is he going to be Duke Johnson in terms of impact remains to be seen but I think he can be.

Advertisement
Back