Quay Bain

gacericardo

Junior
Bakas says he was at practice today and has been to UM twice in the last few weeks. Says he thinks he will be in this class. Good news. Although that more than likely means he re-affirms his commitment to the Noles

Advertisement
He was there. Jethro Franklin is sky-high on this kid and I think he'll be a Cane.

Advertisement
The staff must really like this kid, he's been getting the golden treatment for quite some time. FSU probably feels they will loose Bain, on a side note FSU is hard after Kermit. Should be very interesting to see what type of role his cousin Bracy plays with Kermit.

The staff must really like this kid, he's been getting the golden treatment for quite some time. FSU probably feels they will loose Bain, on a side note FSU is hard after Kermit. Should be very interesting to see what type of role his cousin Bracy plays with Kermit.

no role what so ever Kid is a die hard cane fan and doesn't even care about the sanctions coming up

no role what so ever Kid is a die hard cane fan and doesn't even care about the sanctions coming up

I have no inside info but the feel I get with Kermit is that he is a Cane all the way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back