Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
So how hard are we on him? Is his offer a commitable* one? Are the gators talking to him? What camps did he go to this summer? Where is he on their board and ours? 🤔

at the moment, nothing with him. We’re focused on Evan Stewart, CJ(Chandler) Smith, Gibson, Horton, and Jay Fair as of now

Advertisement
if Likens is the evaluator he professes himself to be the Quan might just be what we’re looking for in fold for ‘22. Kid looks the part all over the field. Can’t say that’s a bad thing. Yes, would also like some attention Mortimer’s way but Lee isn’t bad either.

Advertisement
he's a ballplayer regardless if we take or not dude is nice. just feel like we keep getting this type of player every year lol. i see malik curtis again.
Kid plays with a level of competitiveness that can’t be taught. These are the types we need on Greentree. Kid has the look of a player that will come in as a freshman and say I'm gunning for someone's job...3* 4*, either way doesn't matter. He's a take, especially in 2021. Need to lock him in before more teams come calling. Looking more and more like Lee, Gibson, and hopefully Bond, will be our WR class along with Mike Jack as our APB/ATH type for this class.

I finally watched some of his highlights. Need to get him on campus and ideally see him in some camps with the other elite players. I have questions about the level of competition he played against, as well as his initial step off the ball. His long speed and balance are superb. Love his competitiveness. But I don't see any of the three 2021 guys we got or Jacorey Brooks in those highlights.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kills me we aren’t showing interest and he’s RIGHT in our backyard and we always are low in quality talent in the Gainesville area and here’s one worthy of a UF scholly and we aren’t going after him at all. Watch us be late to the party
That is surprising. I’d always take a bigger guy running a 4.4 than a smaller guy who runs a 4.7 in Bond. That being said, Bond is no slouch. He was a huge pickup. I know nothing about Lee other than his highlight tapes. Is UF his dream school, etc?

He looks like a 1-gear buildup speed guy on his highlights but he consistently runs by people and has the 4.4 time. I think his play speed is really good even if he doesn't look dynamic. My favorite thing about him is his ball tracking as he makes it look really easy. He has a nice strong build as well.

I don't see a lot of route versatility from him right now and his hands could improve (claps the ball and lets it into his chest too much). I think his traits project better at DB and if he was in the '21 class as a DB I'd be excited about it. As a WR I could see him developing like Harley but the guys in the '21 class have higher ceilings imo.

Advertisement
Back