Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
Not impressed. I’m sure any of the WRs in SFL is better than this kid.
One of the reasons we’re after him and Bond is that it isn’t a great year for WR in the state of Florida. Maybe some kids emerge later but we’re throwing resources at Bond a kid who is deep in SEC territory and Lee a kid in Gainesville because there ain’t great options. You can just look at who we’ve offered so far. It is might be 3 to 1 OOS offers to in-state offers

Good straight line speed but I would like to see some separation. Makes contested catches so he might be fine. I wouldn’t hate the take but it wouldn’t blow my socks off

One of the reasons we’re after him and Bond is that it isn’t a great year for WR in the state of Florida. Maybe some kids emerge later but we’re throwing resources at Bond a kid who is deep in SEC territory and Lee a kid in Gainesville because there ain’t great options. You can just look at who we’ve offered so far. It is might be 3 to 1 OOS offers to in-state offers
I like Bond. We definitely need him here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh... I don’t know wth some of y’all looking at. I just watched 9:00 of a guy making contested catches in traffic, blowing the tops off of defenses (albeit high schoolers), blocking dudes off the **** screen, breaking up passes from the Safety position, and making plays on special teams. Yes, idk the level of talent that he’s playing against, but what i see is a kid with Good speed, long arms, nice hands, and whose a dog when it comes to blocking somebody. He is a football player that’s a take, IMO. This the type of kid u recruit and just put him on the **** field.... somewhere.

I played HS football with him at Buchholz, very keep to himself but not afraid to go and block till the whistle. The head coach was a former NFL WR and puts a HUGE emphasis on blocking to the whistle and doing the little things ( I was coached by him ). They even have their own certified strength coach who was at Mississippi state as an assistant.

I like his tape a lot, reminds me of Keyshawn Smiff’s, lots of plays that he *makes* happen and clearly loves every aspect of the game. I want guys that want to dominate the WR position, Lee does that. Would love to know more about the competition he faces.

Advertisement
I like his tape a lot, reminds me of Keyshawn Smiff’s, lots of plays that he *makes* happen and clearly loves every aspect of the game. I want guys that want to dominate the WR position, Lee does that. Would love to know more about the competition he faces
Bruh... I don’t know wth some of y’all looking at. I just watched 9:00 of a guy making contested catches in traffic, blowing the tops off of defenses (albeit high schoolers), blocking dudes off the **** screen, breaking up passes from the Safety position, and making plays on special teams. Yes, idk the level of talent that he’s playing against, but what i see is a kid with Good speed, long arms, nice hands, and whose a dog when it comes to blocking somebody. He is a football player that’s a take, IMO. This the type of kid u recruit and just put him on the **** field.... somewhere.
Tape reminds me of Brandon Aiyuk

I like his tape a lot, reminds me of Keyshawn Smiff’s, lots of plays that he *makes* happen and clearly loves every aspect of the game. I want guys that want to dominate the WR position, Lee does that. Would love to know more about the competition he faces.
Agreed. I know it’s a highlight video, but he seems to want to dominate the GAME from the WR position. Would love to know more about his competition.

There is one they should be recruiting and have an offer down here and that is Mortimer. Think it’s a mistake he’s not being pursued.

Mortimer and Lee remind me a lot of each other... And I agree Mortimer should be a target.

Advertisement
This kid is from my neck of the woods and is baller. Fast kid that plays all over the field, he’s a football player.
What are you talking about? He isn’t from SFL so he sucks obviously.

Advertisement
Back