Qbs live for Spring game?

Advertisement
It would be nice to see them under fire but i doubt it. Especially with the amount of injuries this spring. Don’t think diaz will risk it. But like i said I’m not sure.

Advertisement
You learn a **** of a lot more from live, but injuries are a risk. However, if you're going to go live, now is the time to do it. There's time for injuries (except bad ones) to heal. My $ is on live (with advice to defenders not to do anything stupid)

Advertisement
You learn a **** of a lot more from live, but injuries are a risk. However, if you're going to go live, now is the time to do it. There's time for injuries (except bad ones) to heal. My $ is on live (with advice to defenders not to do anything stupid)

Thats what I’m saying. Qbs need to be hit before we got to UF

It's going to be just like last week. It was said in the post game interviews yesterday. They want to see how they guys handle certain situations. Equal reps for QBs. No way they are going to get anyone else injured.

Advertisement
I hear Manny is thinking about making the QBs the ONLY live players on offense. Gonna work on speeding up their releases and pocket awareness. Broken bones will heal by Aug 24. We're back!
LMAO. Kind of a similar philosophy as.....

Advertisement
We need to make sure these guys get hit now to get them ready for the Florida game. This is the last practice we’re having before we play them on August 24

We need to make sure these guys get hit now to get them ready for the Florida game. This is the last practice we’re having before we play them on August 24
What?! Forfeit fall camp?! Might as well kept Rorcht.
#firemanny
#flythebanner
#fireflake
#firejulio

Before the intellectuals comment, I do know he was being sarcastic and so was I.

Has Jarren ever been hit as a college football player? Wouldn't want the first time being against UF

Advertisement
Back