• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

QB Tyler Aronson early sophomore HL

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
I need this lonsman in the class. Have no fear @DMoney , the members of the tribe on this board are working all back channels possible.

Our man @canepb has a few contacts and might be able to put in a good word to the young man. And if we get a commit… pandemonium in the shtetl’s I tell you.

BF78E5B3-545A-4BE4-8A9B-A69887FCD213.gif

SCarolina Ibis

Medical Redshirt
Nothing against the kid at all.. his highlights look great. But let's slow down with the Stafford comparison. Stafford was a different animal. His arm strength was off the charts even back then. If Aronson had THAT kind of arm, every school in the country would be all over him, and at every game.

SouthParkCane

Sophomore
Nothing against the kid at all.. his highlights look great. But let's slow down with the Stafford comparison. Stafford was a different animal. His arm strength was off the charts even back then. If Aronson had THAT kind of arm, every school in the country would be all over him, and at every game.
Yeah stafford’s right arm is and was a different kind of nuts. I don’t see that here but this kid is the goods regardless

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
That's the tricky thing about comps. I'm not saying he will be Stafford. That's a very low-probability result and this kid is just a HS sophomore. But there are physical and stylistic similarities, even the same number.

90scane

Sophomore
Best arm I’ve seen in South Florida. Looks like Matt Stafford at the high school level.

What I liked was that he actually had some throws to the second read. Lots of throws to the first but he did actually have to come off the first a few times to pass to the second. He did force the ball into coverage some but that is something that can be coached to avoid with film study and reps.

Ziggy

Junior
Kid is throwing dimes. I'd like to see more out of structure and on the move. He's basically just throwing from the pocket with a good offensive line.

Ksoze8

Your favorite Cane favorite Cane
I agree that he throws a good ball but many of those passes were non contested. Either the comp is weak or his receivers are too fast for the dbs. I'm going to go with weak defensive play.

Nopain

maturity is overrated
Honestly, if this kid is a smart kid and develops into a good college prospect but probably not pro caliber, if I was his father I'd push him to a Stanford or a Vanderbilt or a Duke.
Unfortunately Julio Frenk is slowly hurting Miami's academic ranking (we are now ranked just a couple of spots ahead of FSU) and our "academics" that we were so proud of will be a thing of the past.