Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

A lot of porsters have already entered TVD into the draft after this season. What happens if he has average/mediocre season? Do you think Garcia stays for yr3 as a backup? Would you be cool having Emory and Jacurri for '24? The point is noone has earned the QB job other than TVD. If bringing in the best possible player makes someone leave it's not a loss. If Rashada is better than Garcia and Brown would you want him to sit behind them? Whoever we sign as QB has boom or bust potential I would rather sign player who has higher floor.
Makes sense and i wasent attacking your opinion. You could be right. As I said, sign the Cali kid he’s a stud. But you’re correct a lot can happen.

Advertisement
the programs we are trying to catch up to back up the truck for a QB every year.

2017 - Jake Fromm
2018 - Justin Fields
2019 - D’Wan Mathis
2020 - Carson Beck
2021 - Brock Vandagriff
2022 - Gunnar Stockton

Kirby only took one QB in 6 years that was ranked outside the On300 and QB is still probably the weakest position on his team. This notion that you can basically take a year or two off from recruiting the top QB’s is ridiculous.

Fields transferred and most of UGas QBs sucked they won the national championship bc they hoarded elite 5 star players on defense not bc of their QB recruiting. That’s not always the winning recipe but it was last year bc Bama lost all of their offensive fire power to injury.

This year would be the best to take a qb who is lower level we’re gonna have jake and Jaccuri and also the next qb cycle is crazy good and we don’t have to leave our back yard to get a elite qb

the programs we are trying to catch up to back up the truck for a QB every year.

2017 - Jake Fromm
2018 - Justin Fields
2019 - D’Wan Mathis
2020 - Carson Beck
2021 - Brock Vandagriff
2022 - Gunnar Stockton

Kirby only took one QB in 6 years that was ranked outside the On300 and QB is still probably the weakest position on his team. This notion that you can basically take a year or two off from recruiting the top QB’s is ridiculous.
I agree stack chips (you also could've added Jacob Eason who was a 5 star right before Fromm). But UGA is a bad example.

Not a single one of those lead them to win a MNC. It was a walkon QB lol.

Advertisement
I agree stack chips (you also could've added Jacob Eason who was a 5 star right before Fromm). But UGA is a bad example.

I think point he was making was more so you don't skip a year even if you sign blue chips. Players get hurt, transfer, bust, etc.... But stack chips is always the answer and should be the only option.

If signing Rashada forces other QBs out o fúcking well. Neither have proven shít. You don't avoid signing great QBs out of fear of upsetting unproven commodities. How many years in a row have OSU and Alabama signed 5* QBs? This mentality is toxic and weak. The days of who has been here longer better be ****** over or we will be hiring another coach in 3 years.
Easy solution...

Can you fo us a favor and pay Rashada, and our 3 current QB's $1.5 million each. We fans deserve it and we should not have to settle. Especially since it will only cost you $6million next year (if you have it to spare)

Have you been able to use your anti-toxic, anti-weak mentality to succeed in financial life such that you can stroke those modest checks?

If not, you're quite like me. The only minor difference betwen us is that I'm not comfortable demanding others spend their money to avoid me being classified as mentally weak.

Let's hope we succeed in getting Rashada and/or whoever will help us reach the apex.

Easy solution...

Can you fo us a favor and pay Rashada, and our 3 current QB's $1.5 million each. We fans deserve it and we should not have to settle. Especially since it will only cost you $6million next year (if you have it to spare)

Have you been able to use your anti-toxic, anti-weak mentality to succeed in financial life such that you can stroke those modest checks?

If not, you're quite like me. The only minor difference betwen us is that I'm not comfortable demanding others spend their money to avoid me being classified as mentally weak.

Let's hope we succeed in getting Rashada and/or whoever will help us reach the apex.
The fact that you thought this was important enough to post tells me you are nothing like me.

And you think Jake wouldn’t be getting the same deal? Lmao. We just gave him a huge deal to be the backup. Not even the starter.
Garcia and TVD are getting about $50k per year from Ruiz.

You can pay a recruit whatever it takes to get them, but they better also pay TVD and Garcia (and Brown) an amount that is fair in comparison.... or you'll lose them NOT because their afraid of competition, but because they don't want to be treated unfairly.

How would most like it if an unproven new hier gets paid 20 times what you, as a loyal and more proven employee gets paid???

Advertisement
Garcia and TVD are getting about $50k per year from Ruiz.

You can pay a recruit whatever it takes to get them, but they better also pay TVD and Garcia (and Brown) an amount that is fair in comparison.... or you'll lose them NOT because their afraid of competition, but because they don't want to be treated unfairly.

How would most like it if an unproven new hier gets paid 20 times what you, as a loyal and more proven employee gets paid???

TVD is making nearly $1M in NIL comp this year. Ruiz isn't the only game in town.

In fact it would suggest you don't need to spend the amount this kid and others are asking as their rate of success could be rather low.

All in all though, you just have to find a balance and hope you get a great one ever two to 3 years. That and all the other parts come together.

I think point he was making was more so you don't skip a year even if you sign blue chips. Players get hurt, transfer, bust, etc.... But stack chips is always the answer and should be the only option.
I get it. I'm just saying UGA was a funny team to use as an example bc it kind of proved that all these blue chip QBs didnt get them what they wanted. It was the walk on QB.

But anyway, stack chips indeed.

Advertisement

that’s exactly my point. if they recruited elite at the QB and still struggling to find a solid starter what makes y’all think we can settle for leftovers and be fine?

i used UGA bc that is the best case scenario for what mario can do here.

TVD is making nearly $1M in NIL comp this year. Ruiz isn't the only game in town.
I've seen Ruiz's (LifeWallet's) NIL contract numbers. TVD is at about $50k per year.

Are you guessing others are paying TVD about $950k per year, or have you seen actual facts the back that up.

I hope you're correct.... but I am dubious ((surprised in a good way!))

that’s exactly my point. if they recruited elite at the QB and still struggling to find a solid starter what makes y’all think we can settle for leftovers and be fine?

i used UGA bc that is the best case scenario for what mario can do here.
The leftover QB is who got them to a championship.

Advertisement
I've seen Ruiz's (LifeWallet's) NIL contract numbers. TVD is at about $50k per year.

Are you guessing others are paying TVD about $950k per year, or have you seen actual facts the back that up.

I hope you're correct.... but I am dubious ((surprised in a good way!))

So I think TVD also makes $ from Cigarette Racing (not sure tbh), but then has a lot of other deals. I think Mario or someone actually tweeted the almost $1M # going back then took it down. There is a lot of quiet NIL going on from what I understand. I might be exaggerating a bit. I'd put $ on over $700k net by now though.

Last edited:
The mediocrity isn't confined to UM. CIS has become infected with being an 8-4 board. "Skipping a year on elite QB" and "saving money for something else" is what gets you the last 20 years being a laughing stock. Everyone that thinks these are good ideas should have the fúck slapped out of them.

I don't care if you have Jim Kelly at QB you go out and try to recruit a guy to beat him out. That's the Miami way.

I've gotten a kick watching the burger flippers try to "manage Miami's budget" for NIL lol.

your an -------....

illogical person
6FE99C80-2502-47AB-BE7F-EA3548B3871B.gif

@cway313

Advertisement
Back