Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Per @Cribby, UF getting aggressive is always good for us. Our NIL money is just as green and longer than theirs… their under the table game is the only thing that makes me nervous. We’re 99.9% done with that bs
Yes sir.

It seems as if UF is going all in. Last time I checked there’s no taxes under the table lol.

Advertisement
I'm curious to see what happens to some.of these "big" money players if/when programs start losing. Obviously there is nothing requiring players to stick with a team until they sign, but if Rashada or these Tennessee/Texas players all commit to big money, and then see these schools lose and/or struggle, I wonder if that will impact their decisions. I'm sure some guys will stick for the money alone. But I also think some players would rather take a bit less to be in a better situation.

@LeedsCane agreed with this and disagreed with the "are we out of it" question. Sounding like we've still got a chance with Rashada. Now the question is whether Emory Williams delayed his decision/visit due to the staff wanting to find out where Rashada wants to play or because some $EC big boys are sniffing around?

Leeds, any correlation/connections here in the two recruiting dates?
This one will go down to the wire, as of writing this I would say it’s a Oregon/Miami race with Florida trying to play some major catch-up. We just have to trust in the connections, coaching and Miami-friendliness that surrounds Jaden and HOPE Jaden is who is making the decision on the 18th.

This one will go down to the wire, as of writing this I would say it’s a Oregon/Miami race with Florida trying to play some major catch-up. We just have to trust in the connections, coaching and Miami-friendliness that surrounds Jaden and HOPE Jaden is who is making the decision on the 18th.
Major catchup? This is about the best deal , catch-up is easy. Just pay more. UF will have a very legit offer and likely under the table. I fear them more than Oregon.

Advertisement
NIL gonna cause a lot of kids to make poor decisions on their college future.. they are gonna ignore things like best fit, depth chart, position coach, supporting cast, all to chase the bigger deal... not saying all.. but it's gonna be an all new category of cautionary tales...

Advertisement
Major catchup? This is about the best deal , catch-up is easy. Just pay more. UF will have a very legit offer and likely under the table. I fear them more than Oregon.

I love Leeds and I love you too, but I've known about the Gaytors FOREVER and you are absolutely correct. ****, just a couple of months ago, those motherfvckers were bragging about offering Harold Perkins' mom a no-show job at Shands, housing in Gainesville for the family, and a separate bag of cash for the dad. NONE of that was NIL money. NONE of it.

So, yeah, I fully expect the Bull Gaytors to get FILLLLTHY if it lands them a 5-star QB. Rashada may like Miami and Oregon the best, but NEVER underestimate the scumbaggery of the Gaytors...

Advertisement
So Emory is on hold until Jaden makes up his mind?

Cannot lose this kid to the gator because they pay more. Can't happen. Yeah, he may turn out to bust. A lot of "can't miss" QB prospects do. It's part of the game. But you have to pay to find out whether he is or isn't on your watch, not hope it happens 5 hours north because they brought more ammo to the party.
Let’s put Nappier’s boys to sleep

Advertisement
Cannot lose this kid to the gator because they pay more. Can't happen. Yeah, he may turn out to bust. A lot of "can't miss" QB prospects do. It's part of the game. But you have to pay to find out whether he is or isn't on your watch, not hope it happens 5 hours north because they brought more ammo to the party.
The odds of a high ranked QB being a bust are actually lower than the odds of a developmental kid playing above his means in 4 years...

A lot of high ranked QB’s do end up as busts, but the developmental QB’s really only develop in systems that are actually conducive to their development, primarily high volume passing teams.

Banking on a developmental QB is just as risky as banking on a high ranked QB, both scenarios require for the QB to thrive in whichever Offense they play in; the odds increase as the offenses vary & you’re less likely to develop a lower ranked QB at places like Wisconsin, Iowa, Boston College, Minnesota, San Diego ST etc, vs say programs like Purdue, NC ST, Wake Forest, Oklahoma, UNC, Louisville etc.. Meaning if your formula is to take a lower ranked QB & turn him into a legit starter by his Red Soph/Junior season it has to be a certain kind of system.

OH ST, Clemson & Bama are the model of how to consistently recruit & sign 5-star QB’s & get them to produce for your program. They may not turn out in the NFL, but as long as they help your program win in college, the NFL aspect of it is really beside the point.

Yea you have to “over pay” this kid if it means him not going to Florida can’t settle for a lower ranked kid.

The odds of a high ranked QB being a bust are actually lower than the odds of a developmental kid playing above his means in 4 years...

A lot of high ranked QB’s do end up as busts, but the developmental QB’s really only develop in systems that are actually conducive to their development, primarily high volume passing teams.

Banking on a developmental QB is just as risky as banking on a high ranked QB, both scenarios require for the QB to thrive in whichever Offense they play in; the odds increase as the offenses vary & you’re less likely to develop a lower ranked QB at places like Wisconsin, Iowa, Boston College, Minnesota, San Diego ST etc, vs say programs like Purdue, NC ST, Wake Forest, Oklahoma, UNC, Louisville etc.. Meaning if your formula is to take a lower ranked QB & turn him into a legit starter by his Red Soph/Junior season it has to be a certain kind of system.

OH ST, Clemson & Bama are the model of how to consistently recruit & sign 5-star QB’s & get them to produce for your program. They may not turn out in the NFL, but as long as they help your program win in college, the NFL aspect of it is really beside the point.
This times a billion. We’re not making concessions anymore. The only thing we will not do to move the needle is cheat. Too much legal NIL oppty. Too many eyeballs on Miami.

I wasn’t impressed with Jake at spring game, heard he had a tough spring. JB is a freak of nature but needs some refinement. If you can go get Rashada. You get him. I think we will but this will continue to keep me up at night lol

My examples of no concessions
- World class facilities (on the way)
- World class sports medicine (on the way)
- World class staff
- Best in class NIL (iterating and improving)

So Emory is on hold until Jaden makes up his mind?
He was on commit watch before his visit then something changed. I was actually told he could commit days before the visit. The same thing was reported by the pay sites during visit. Then after the visit he made the comment about the staff only taking one qb. To me it sounds like there was a change in plans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back