Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
that’s exactly my point. if they recruited elite at the QB and still struggling to find a solid starter what makes y’all think we can settle for leftovers and be fine?

i used UGA bc that is the best case scenario for what mario can do here.
They had a solid starter ...their coach is a dumb *** who cant evaluate at qb...so he just runs with the walk on.

Justin Fields wouldve won them a chip b4 they may be going on #2 if he didnt f that up

Advertisement
the programs we are trying to catch up to back up the truck for a QB every year.

2017 - Jake Fromm
2018 - Justin Fields
2019 - D’Wan Mathis
2020 - Carson Beck
2021 - Brock Vandagriff
2022 - Gunnar Stockton

Kirby only took one QB in 6 years that was ranked outside the On300 and QB is still probably the weakest position on his team. This notion that you can basically take a year or two off from recruiting the top QB’s is ridiculous.
Before open NIL recruiting and there’s lots of failure in that list..

We’re now in the ‘open’ pay for play system until some level of reform is implemented.

That doesn't mean much. Players ranked higher than Jake are busts all the time.
I agree but my reasoning with jake has little to nothing to do with his ranking it’s the fact like I said he was battling with tvd for no.2 before his injury and jake was on way less time in college and we have seen him play yes I know against lesser competition but i would bet jake is atleast a solid starter

I agree but my reasoning with jake has little to nothing to do with his ranking it’s the fact like I said he was battling with tvd for no.2 before his injury and jake was on way less time in college and we have seen him play yes I know against lesser competition but i would bet jake is atleast a solid starter
I think so on Jake. He is a great prospect but you don’t know how that will work out. Is he Joe Burrow? Is he like Jacob Coker who was neck and neck with Jameis at FSU one summer camp? Or is he Tate Martell? I’d like to agree with you that he is at least Jacob Coker, a capable starter. I still stand by the idea that you roll the dice on QBs and let them fight it out. The trenches are important but unless you have years and years of Bama and UGA like recruiting there you won't win it all. In the meantime, all it takes is one Deshaun Watson to turn your entire program around. Saban saw it first hand and changed to that model at Bama.

Last edited:
I understand on Jacurri but jake I doubt he won’t be good he was battling for no.2 last year on lesser time than tvd and Emory isn’t a bad player he is a little less talented than rashada
What do you really understand about Jacurri though?? There are high 4* and 5* QB’s that don’t pan out all the time. Fair or not, they are labeled as bust’s.

Advertisement
Link? I know leeds alluded to an issue with an impropriety but I haven't seen anything anywhere that would indicate he's open again. He's still actively recruiting for Tennessee and if there was an issue, I'm sure UT is well under way to "fix" it.
I was just referring to on here but you know Tennessee would just up the big before they let him walk

Advertisement
I was just referring to on here but you know Tennessee would just up the big before they let him walk
The Nico rumor sounded so absurd. It basically suggested that a kid who didn't start his senior year in HS had everything mapped out and that he was getting a bag and already planning to jump ship going into his soph year of college? Seems very far fetched and definitely not info you want getting out there.

Advertisement
Ole Miss offered Jaden's brother. Wonder if Miami will still get an OV at this point. He will take an unofficial to Oregon this weekend.

Seems like this one is over for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back