Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
You guys are a bunch of fckin Grandma’s lol
grandma GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Folsom, it’ll be a top 3 game in Nor-Cal this year.

Oh that's right. I believe you told me that earlier this summer. I remember thinking that I might fly out for that game but its TAMU weekend. Im already booked for the trip to College Station.

That's a decent schedule. Is Cal High any good? It seems the entire EBAL league took a step down in recent years. For many years the EBAL was the toughest sports league in NorCal. Liberty and Freedom tend to put up some decent teams from time to time.

Advertisement
Oh that's right. I believe you told me that earlier this summer. I remember thinking that I might fly out for that game but its TAMU weekend. Im already booked for the trip to College Station.

That's a decent schedule. Is Cal High any good? It seems the entire EBAL league took a step down in recent years. For many years the EBAL was the toughest sports league in NorCal. Liberty and Freedom tend to put up some decent teams from time to time.
I do not know any kids at Cal high this year, they are 2-0 so far this year though. EBAL has fallen the past few years since De La Salle was added to the league, parents in that area probably started sending their kids to DLS if they want to play football.... Lord knows their pockets aren't hurting. Liberty fell off after losing their HC few years ago. As soon as he left all their kids including Jaden transferred to Pitt. Since Joe Mixon graduated Freedom has been up and down as a program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back