Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
What would film studios want to use college athletes to market? Seems odd.
Studios have been placing pro athletes into film ad campaigns in the last few years to reach certain markets (e.g., "Bullet Train). I could see them trying to reach the college market in the same way, especially since younger folks are more onto the streaming platforms these days.

Advertisement
346CD2D6-30B7-4C9E-84D7-5CBC537A085D.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
So now you posters decide to present their very valuable crootin’ intelligence?

You barf free to inskirtprick my post however you want. But posters need to know where the super ultra valuable infotaint**** is lactated. If you can't porst in the asspirate thread, your porst will be transgendered. And if the porst is just too hot for CIS, you barf free to sit on your infotaint****.

You barf free to inskirtprick my post however you want. But posters need to know where the super ultra valuable infotaint**** is lactated. If you can't porst in the asspirate thread, your porst will be transgendered. And if the porst is just too hot for CIS, you barf free to sit on your infotaint****.
My two remaining brain cells going into overdrive deciphering this.
maths GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back