Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

awill510

Recruit
Top 50 QB who has a list that is wide open. Attends Pittsburg High in Pittsburg, California. Pops played at ASU and they are a dumpster fire right now. Played with my brother last year after transferring in from IMG by way of Liberty High School in Brentwood(he was the backup for 4 star QB who signed to Oregon). I think he’s worth an offer because Nico(top QB on the board) is Bama or Oregon bound in my opinion.

Jaden has a great arm but he’ll definitely need time to add weight and grow as a QB(past season first year starting). Pitt is in the highest classification in California and in my opinion is a top 3 Public HS program in NorCal. I think we should definitely take a look at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I like him as prospect no doubt. I think... Mario, Gattis and Frank like Nico, Dante, and Marcus Stokes more though.

He’s originally from Southern Cali in Temecula, but then moved up NorCal.

Agree with OP, I’m high on this kid, IMO he’s the 3rd best QB in the 23 class.

He has a huge arm, pure cannon with very good velocity on the ball, he’s a Baseball player so

& like OP said he was a backup for Jay Butterfield at Liberty who signed with Oregon, so last year was his first year as a full time starter he threw for 2,220yds 27TD’s & 5INT’s.

He reminds me of Jayden Daniels coming out of HS, but I think he’s a more polished passer.

AZ ST was recruiting him to be the next next Jayden lol, but since Zak Hill stepped down & their program is under the scope right now with nearly their entire offense getting fired & this most likely being Herm’s last year, I think Miami can get in on his recruitment & battle it out with UCLA for him.

This kid’s upside & potentiality is really next level.

Advertisement
He’s originally from Southern Cali in Temecula, but then moved up NorCal.

Agree with OP, I’m high on this kid, IMO he’s the 3rd best QB in the 23 class.

He has a huge arm, pure cannon with very good velocity on the ball, he’s a Baseball player so

& like OP said he was a backup for Jay Butterfield at Liberty who signed with Oregon, so last year was his first year as a full time starter he threw for 2,220yds 27TD’s & 5INT’s.

He reminds me of Jayden Daniels coming out of HS, but I think he’s a more polished passer.

AZ ST was recruiting him to be the next next Jayden lol, but since Zak Hill stepped down & their program is under the scope right now with nearly their entire offense getting fired & this most likely being Herm’s last year, I think Miami can get in on his recruitment & battle it out with UCLA for him.

This kid’s upside & potentiality is really next level.
You probably typed all that from memory didn't you? Imma start calling you Brick from The Middle

Advertisement
I’d obviously take him but has any IMG QB panned out? With there run heavy offense I fee like it stunts there QBs growth to a certain extent.

Advertisement
Thank you for sharing. What a prospect! Tremendous poise. You cant teach that. Next level arm. A smooth throw everything. Every single time. Great motion -- he doesnt even have to try; its just natural. Intermediate pass? Check. Short pass? No issue. Long throw? Every day and twice on Sunday.

Absolute stud. I hope we add him to the list or someone tells staff.

Last edited:
Why do I keep seeing people hate on arch manning? Do people really think college coaches are wowed by a name and not a skill set? He seems to have the big boys after him, doesn’t he?

He’s nice but I don’t think he has a cannon to throw it really deep. I still would take him though. He throws a nice touch n threads the needle. He has a good enough arm to make all the throws.

Advertisement
I think Mario will go for the west coast QB’s, but will they want to go all the way to Miami?

Why do I keep seeing people hate on arch manning? Do people really think college coaches are wowed by a name and not a skill set? He seems to have the big boys after him, doesn’t he?
Have you ever watched his film? He’s good, but if his last name wasn’t Manning, he wouldn’t be getting the same attention.

Advertisement
Back