Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
If this is struggling, then I don’t know what a good QB would look like. He had 2 dropped passes out of 20. He had 1 overthrow, 1 with too much juice where the receiver had to dive, and then another one to the sideline. What the **** were these so called “experts” watching?
Watching his throw makes me feel a lot more confident that we may have another great one here.

If this is struggling, then I don’t know what a good QB would look like. He had 2 dropped passes out of 20. He had 1 overthrow, 1 with too much juice where the receiver had to dive, and then another one to the sideline. What the **** were these so called “experts” watching?
Politics...

These camps, rankings & the whole ordeal is all politics.

Advertisement
Since I've been pretty blunt with opinion of Williams, I need to be fair here. I like Rashada a LOT more than Williams, but he's got somethings to work on too.

He needs to work on leading his WR and throwing to where he will be instead of trying to gun it as hard as possible when he sees a window. Accuracy is not just "get it near the WR." Ball placement matters. Clean some things up and I think he can be a monster.

These experts can stfu. They have their predetermined opinions and look for throws that support them, while ignoring anything that doesn't.

Politics...

These camps, rankings & the whole ordeal is all politics.
Yep, that’s why I take their opinions with a grain of salt. Everything in life is about politics, specially when big $$$ is involved.

Kid looked poised, had good footwork, excellent velocity on his throws, smooth release, and hit on most every throw…yet some of the so called recruitnicks said he “struggled.” It’s laughable at this point.

Yep, that’s why I take their opinions with a grain of salt. Everything in life is about politics, specially when big $$$ is involved.

Kid looked poised, had good footwork, excellent velocity on his throws, smooth release, and hit on most every throw…yet some of the so called recruitnicks said he “struggled.” It’s laughable at this point.

Which is why we all know Damon Wilson is a much better player than the kid up in Tampa committed to Notre Dame. DW all day every day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back