Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I bet if we went back one year, most fans would have predicted that Garcia would be the returning starter going into this season and TVD would have transferred to a G5 by now. Brown is supposed to have elite athleticism. Maybe he surprises everyone. Or UM has a great year and a top tier transfer QB wants in. I don't think you can count on anything at QB so you just get as many talented ones as you can and let the chips fall where they may.

Agree. Brown is very raw so he has a long way to go. But, he has a large frame and can easily be 6-5, 240 by 2024 with really good speed. The kid was a big time winner in HS (started all 4 years, iirc) and his teammates love him. All the intangibles are there. If he manages to beat out rashada for the 2024 starting job, that means he has progressed a tremendous amount and we could have potentially a generational talent. All that said, I don’t see him beating rashada out but like you said, a lot can happen.

music video dancing GIF by Hey Violet

Advertisement
Ah just as I thought. I had a sneaky suspicion that page 258 of the Jaden Rashada thread is where we would start the Jacurri to WR convo.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

A+ post.

Look at the source though. Just point and laugh, and let's continue talking about Rashada, how delicious the gator tears are, and who he brings with him.

Time to lock in Jalen Brown. Gaby said if Rashada comes, he is most likely immediately locking in the Brown crystal ball .

Interestingly enough, Browns whole IG feed is LSU (trolling it would seem)
Whelp then that should come soon also

Advertisement
Ah just as I thought. I had a sneaky suspicion that page 258 of the Jaden Rashada thread is where we would start the Jacurri to WR convo.

Whatever gets him on the field. It would be a shame to waste his athleticism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time and patience. We’re still in it, but I know the game better than some and it’s not done until signing day. Respectfully, this is a new game, but the players haven’t changed. We’ll all see together, but I promise, unlikes the decision maker is truly satisfied, and I don’t know that, it’s a never ending journey. 👀
Don’t bet it all.
I guess we’re more done than I originally thought. Don’t bet it all, but lay the wood

Advertisement
Back