Punter U is back!!

Advertisement
So the kid averages 38.3 yard punts last year. I assume Manny expects the staff to be able to fix his technique and get him up to avg 42 yard punts which is solid for a d1 punter. My question is who is going to teach him how to perfect his technique? Patke? Or do we have some analyst that will be helping him with his technique?

Nz9Y6O0.gif

Advertisement
This addition in itself helps the defense get significantly better. How many times did we defend a short field due to s ****** punt? How many bad punts did we have in big games? Good addition.... looks like a linebacker, hope he can average 42 like said above, but a consistant 40 year average would be great and much better than life with Feagles!

So the kid averages 38.3 yard punts last year. I assume Manny expects the staff to be able to fix his technique and get him up to avg 42 yard punts which is solid for a d1 punter. My question is who is going to teach him how to perfect his technique? Patke? Or do we have some analyst that will be helping him with his technique?

Think he redshirted last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does the punt avg include returns? I haven't seen his tape but maybe his team was bad at coverage? Trying to be positive.

Advertisement
Normally I don't get that excited about a kicker but this dude looks like an absolute freak, and I love it. I saw a video where he was doing bench reps throwing weight around like it was nothing. It looks like we finally have our own version of Sebastian Janikowski, and I can't wait until the first time he lays out a Nole on a kick return. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't I also see that he's the #1 rated kicker?? Lastly, I read that he was doing scaffolding in the Australian desert for eight years prior to coming to the states so you know he's one tough ******

I just looked it up and you are correct, however, do you know who on staff is going to help him with his form? Feagles also averaged 38 yards per punt his freshman year.

He trains with ProKicker, who is responsible of the Aussie kicker pipeline . He redshirted so no game film this season. He was working on form/technique. Watch some recent Twitter film. I think you will see what the staff saw. Special Teams got better today, fellas.

I'm also concerned about that punting average

Advertisement
Back