2022 Prospect to watch: Ahmad Moten picks Miami

Advertisement
Yall hating on thick chicks but those are the women who will feed you, rub your back, suck your lil' pee-pee every single day, not be combative, pay a dinner tab, buy you random gifts, etc etc etc.

Yall keep dealing with entitlement and crazy narcissistic behavior from these skinny hot b!tches though. Good luck. LOL

Definitely no hate on thick chick's for the reasons you offered...but if she weighs more than your own bodyweight plus your max bench press, then this is a threshold that cannot be accepted.

Advertisement
Only on CIS do burnt steaks, DBC and plus-sized women become hot discussions.
heisenberg-breaking-bad.gif

Yall hating on thick chicks but those are the women who will feed you, rub your back, suck your lil' pee-pee every single day, not be combative, pay a dinner tab, buy you random gifts, etc etc etc.

Yall keep dealing with entitlement and crazy narcissistic behavior from these skinny hot b!tches though. Good luck. LOL
You ain't never lying bruh they are more freakier and come with less drama. The skinny hot flashes you always wander what they are going to get mad about next.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I can't help it. I always loved hot and crazy.

Proud Lin Manuel Miranda GIF by Emmys

Advertisement

That was my 28-year-old permanent alimony mistake. Marrying a beauty queen hot mamma who now has me living in the basement in isolation to avoid fights, trying to avoid permanent alimony, and not being able to retire cause she has never worked. I should have hooked up with the thick and ugly hot mamma when I had the chance. Coach Macho, your advice came a little late.

Advertisement
Back