2022 Prospect to watch: Ahmad Moten picks Miami

Just work out more, get that max bench press up man.
1642966640868.gif

Advertisement
Oh there are many ways to stay warm in the midwest.
ac2f80cec996c49caca5c87daf63b118.jpg

Go Canes
Now that’s alright there @Paranos. That’s bout the speed I like mines. I love my chickens wit nice breast & thighs! Look at that ****! Je$u$ Chri$t! I’ll give her st8 eye contact & talk **** to her while I’m drilling 4 oil

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh there are many ways to stay warm in the midwest.
ac2f80cec996c49caca5c87daf63b118.jpg
Go Canes
Yall boys vomiting tripping lol....Now I wouldn't want to be tossing that up on a daily, bad for my back lol....but she'd definitely make the roster so I could fall off in the Grand Canyon every so often lol

Advertisement
Yall hating on thick chicks but those are the women who will feed you, rub your back, suck your lil' pee-pee every single day, not be combative, pay a dinner tab, buy you random gifts, etc etc etc.

Yall keep dealing with entitlement and crazy narcissistic behavior from these skinny hot b!tches though. Good luck. LOL
Facts.

Fort Lauderdale (FL) Cardinal Gibbons High School DT Ahmad Moten is ready to wrap up his recruitment on Wednesday when he announces a decision at his school out of a final five of Miami, Oklahoma, UNC, Iowa State and Tennessee.

And the Canes have the final shot to make sure he picks the UM hat off the table. Moten will take his Miami official visit this weekend along with his teammate/good friend R Mason Thomas, and Hurricane coaches will try hard to win them both over.

“If it happens that we play at the same school together it happens,” Moten says. “That would be a good thing to happen.”
The key for it to happen? This weekend.

“I want to see the new staff, how it’s going to be with them,” Moten said. “I want to see if they treat me like family, see how genuine they are, if they welcome me with open arms.”

Moten will take the visit with his parents, aunt and “maybe” his brother. That brother, of course, is Anthony Moten, who is a former Hurricane.

Moten and Thomas are coming off an Oklahoma trip that Moten says “was a great visit.” So there’s work to be done here.

“I’ve been talking to Miami coaches every day,” Moten says. “They want to get me to The U.”

Moten says he’s trying to take an open-minded approach to every school in his top five until after the Miami visit. Then he will go over the pros and cons of each program and come to a decision he’ll announce on Wednesday. Who will he consult with as he comes to that decision? “Everybody,” Moten said. “My whole family. I takes a village. I hope we make the best decision we can.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
So a 1T skill set who may or may not eventually be big enough, who physically projects more as a 3T? Staff more excited about the 3* Cooper?

Advertisement
Back