Props to old school for kicking some Nole *** after the game

rberryjr

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
[video]https://www.diehards.com/florida-state/watch-florida-state-miami-rivalry-fight[/video]

Advertisement
I seem to see the UM dude at the away games in North Florida mostly! Sucked that other Miami Fans didn't immediately have his back.

Glad he held his own!

Advertisement
first off he got beat by a AARP member "HOLD THIS L " Second thing is he wouldn't come to Miami and say that but I've been to at least 8 or 9 games in tally and I ALWAYS talk **** to they fans all I normally get is "Calm down big fella it's just a game " "What's your problem bro" "I hope someone kicks your *** " my personal fave which if you translate it means I'm to afraid to try myself LOL.

PS TEAM LOST AND YOU GOT YOUR *** KICKED WHAT A DAY LOL.

And the kid runs for his life after picking a fight with an OG. Smh. Probably realized he looked like a punk and it was a lose-lose situation and halled a$$! Lol

Advertisement
Dipsh!t FSU fan shoulda known better than to mess with a former WWF superstar. He's just lucky it was only Mo there and that Mabel died.

1427952515.jpg

Had seats in FSu section had zero issues with any fans. Towards end of game my buddy said refs would have to be blind and retarded to change the call of the TD or be on the payroll and then some fat bald FSU told him **** you and gave him the finger and said what a dumb **** Hurricane fan after they showed Langham replay from THE FRONT and it looked like ball was short.

Few seconds later he looked like the dumb**** and didnt say another word

I grew up in Hollywood and been in tally for a while now. They r all pu$$ys. They r all preppy white guys in boat shoes. They think we r thugs cause we get drunk and get into fights at the bar. That **** was normal where I grew up.

Part of what makes this rivalry great for me is living up here and seeing how different they r. Big culture difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are plenty of Canes fans you just dont mess with. Period. Remember that fight from 2 years ago. 2 Canes fans took on about 6 FSU fans and beat them silly.,

I grew up in Hollywood and been in tally for a while now. They r all pu$$ys. They r all preppy white guys in boat shoes. They think we r thugs cause we get drunk and get into fights at the bar. That **** was normal where I grew up.

What part of Hollywood?

Advertisement
Back