Prop Plane Nation

Hegemon

Junior
Premium
Evidence is mounting that we need to deploy the airforce again over the baseball stadium.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Evidence is mounting that we need to deploy the airforce again over the baseball stadium.

Thoughts?

When do we stop embarrassing the brand and start trusting the administration to make the right decision? Serious question. I'm saying this because Blake James and Julio Frenk appear to know what they are doing.

This is by no means an endorsement of Jim Morris.

If the banner crowd got their way in 2015 Donnna Shalala would've hired another football coach and buried this program for good.

Thoughts?

When do we stop embarrassing the brand and start trusting the administration to make the right decision? Serious question. I'm saying this because Blake James and Julio Frenk appear to know what they are doing.

If the banner crowd got their way in 2015 Donnna Shalala would've hired another football coach and buried this program for good.

I trust in my fellow fans who will ALWAYS be here over anyone in any F*****G Admin.

Period end of story.

Thoughts?

I agree with you to let it play out. It's Jims last season and he's at least earned a peaceful one for all his years here.

I don't agree with the whole let the admin do their job. They haven't. They've lucked into everything so far. Jimmy L was luck. He basically put himself in their faces. He was never a thought. Mark was luck that he got fired when he did. Who knows who they would have called. And the baseball team? Well they simply appointed Dimare as coach in waiting. Decision has been made. Not even an attempt to do a search. Just make someone from within. I think we can agree that's unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Thoughts?

I agree with you to let it play out. It's Jims last season and he's at least earned a peaceful one for all his years here.

I don't agree with the whole let the admin do their job. They haven't. They've lucked into everything so far. Jimmy L was luck. He basically put himself in their faces. He was never a thought. Mark was luck that he got fired when he did. Who knows who they would have called. And the baseball team? Well they simply appointed Dimare as coach in waiting. Decision has been made. Not even an attempt to do a search. Just make someone from within. I think we can agree that's unacceptable.

No it isn't

He still has one more year

Thoughts?

No it isn't

He still has one more year

Oh. I thought it was this season. My b.

Thoughts?

I trust in my fellow fans who will ALWAYS be here over anyone in any F*****G Admin.

Period end of story.

Like i said before, if the fans got there way in 2015 we'd probably have D2 bargain bin coaching staff right now. And those "fans" would flying the same banners in 2017. You guys were dead wrong about Blake James.

Advertisement

Thoughts?

Period end of story.

Like i said before, if the fans got there way in 2015 we'd probably have D2 bargain bin coaching staff right now. And those "fans" would flying the same banners in 2017. You guys were dead wrong about Blake James.

And you have zero proof to say otherwise. Just blind assumption.

With the season they are having at the plate right now, if they hire Dimare it would literally be the most unjustified move I have ever seen a serious college make. With our fanbase, there is just no way they can justify hiring him. He will get torn apart from day 1 and the program will go down the drain immediately.

With the season they are having at the plate right now, if they hire Dimare it would literally be the most unjustified move I have ever seen a serious college make. With our fanbase, there is just no way they can justify hiring him. He will get torn apart from day 1 and the program will go down the drain immediately.

It's not an if. He is the coach in waiting. Its that simple.

Morris's time is long past, its definitely time to let him go. If our annual curve stomping by Florida isn't enough, we should not be losing to Rutgers, Darthmoth and FIU. I don't know what the stats are exactly, be we have to be in the bottom portion of offense in every category. With all the momentum we have in basketball and football, its time to seize the opportunity and hire someone that will prove to be excellent hires like CMR and Larranaga. Having said that, I don't follow college baseball enough to know what candidates are worthy of pursuing. Maybe someone else can suggest names?

Advertisement

Thoughts?

Period end of story.

So you're saying Shalala (the administration you just said you didn't trust) would have ponied up the $ to hire us a legit coaching staff? You're talking in circles now.

Come on man, you're acting like that can't change which simply isn't true. To be fair, you never really know with this admin, but if things get bad enough (and we are certainly well on our way), I don't think hiring Dimare will be a legitimate option unless they want to have some serious problems on their hands.

Advertisement

Period end of story.

So you're saying Shalala (the administration you just said you didn't trust) would have ponied up the $ to hire us a legit coaching staff? You're talking in circles now.

Good lord.

Ok let me break it down for you. So you seem to think we as fans should do nothing because our admin is incompetent and may have hired a worse coach but our AD should be praised for being lucked into the Richt hire?

First off your dates are off hero. Golden was fired in 2015. You're thinking about 2014 when he should have been fired anyway and Butch would more than likely be our head coach. Did the stars align with a new President coupled with Richt? Ok sure I could use some luck but the notion we shouldn't EMPHATICALLY and LOUDLY voice our displeasure because "MAYBE" the admin won't do the right thing is RETARDED.

I'll say it again.

RETARDED

Come on man, you're acting like that can't change which simply isn't true. To be fair, you never really know with this admin, but if things get bad enough (and we are certainly well on our way), I don't think hiring Dimare will be a legitimate option unless they want to have some serious problems on their hands.

I agree. Things can definitely change. But that's a major hypothetical. All we know now is he is the coach in waiting so we treat it as such.

I agree. Things can definitely change. But that's a major hypothetical. All we know now is he is the coach in waiting so we treat it as such.

Fair enough. RIP Miami Hurricanes Baseball if that plan goes on unhindered.

Fair enough. RIP Miami Hurricanes Baseball if that plan goes on unhindered.

I really wanted us to at least try and make a call to Paul Minare of LSU. Dude is from here and although we can't toss the same money, maybe selling him on coming home to his hometown powerhouse might have some sway. Still a long shot but at least call and try.

Advertisement
Back