Proof There Is A God

duke4heisman

Pro style, bro.
Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business. I live by the golden rule: Treat others as you'd want them to treat you.
The "Golden rule" is from the Bible. Love thy neighbor, do not covet thy neighbor's wife, etc

ClancyNoseBest

Sorry for any typos - no thumbs...
Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business. I live by the golden rule: Treat others as you'd want them to treat you.
"Organized religion" is an oxymoron... If it's organized, it ain't religion!

ddann

Sophomore
I'm not going to take the bait. Good day
It’s okay, I’ll take the bait.

The answer is “yes,” all other “gods” are false gods.

The words of Jesus are entirely exclusionary:

“Unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins” (John 8:24).

“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6).

“He who believes and is baptized will be saved, but he who does not believe will be condemned” (Mark 16:16).

For the “golden rule” see Matthew 7:12 and Luke 6:31.

Last edited:

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
And exactly whose god is the TRUE god? Would it be a Hindu, A Zoroastrian, A Wiccan? The world today is no more different than it was in ancient times. Many people with many different beliefs.
Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I've been touched by his noodly appendge.

Have you?

miniGif_20200325180005.gif

Antcane

Goes to games
When I was a freshman in high school my classmate Stan and I decided to skip school. Since there was nobody home at my house we went there. At one point we decided to get a few bottles of soda from the bar down the street. When we went in we grabbed the soda and called out for the bartender to pay him. He never came so I reach around he bar and took a half pint of whiskey. Long story short...we got blasted.
Cool story bro tell it again.

Maddog71

Freshman
If any of you are so inclined There is an interesting series on Netflix called Messiah. NOW, before any of you go crazy about the show being blasphemous, etc, bear in mind it is FICTION! It will make some of you really think about how belief, and what to believe in, is totally up to the individual perception. Some of you will, I'm sure, knock it because of your particular religious beliefs. As a skeptic I thoroughly like it and can't wait for season 2.