POTUS Trump targets Easter to get back to business

You mean the same daughter that was raised Presbyterian and converted to Judaism? He even questioned the conversion reportedly. Still, she's his daughter and is going to love her no matter what. This is almost like one saying I don't dislike whomever, I've got a friend or family member that's whatever.

Moving the embassy was about campaign promises, votes, and making bold moves on his part. I'm not going to get into his policy or lack thereof in that part of the world.

Disingenuous, please. The simple fact that you can't even admit that those alt-right white power asswipes love this guy and he doesn't stand up to their b.s., shows how disingenuous you are. Guy could've slammed those clowns, but it's all about votes with him.

I'm likely done with you. I've said it time and again, you aren't worth the time. You move goalposts and don't address anything. You're just a sounding board with little to say.

I should clarify something. I don't think Trump hates Jews. I just don't think he's someone anyone should trust as his loyalty is to no one. He's untrustworthy in any capacity, in particular when it comes to anyone who gets in his way. B
You are seriously deranged with hate.

Your post is an absolute embarrassment.

Somehow you’ve turned the racist misuse of Hitler as an AVI into a referendum on Trump. That’s your level of derangement.

You’re asking me to admit something. Admit what? About racist white groups. There’s all kinds of racist groups that support all kinds of presidents from both sides of the aisle. Has nothing to do with your support of the racist Hitler lover

And then you have the nerve to somehow denigrate a conversion to Judaism. How low can you go?

This was never about defending Trump. This was about a racist poster using a racist AVI and therefore diminishing the Holocaust and Hitler. Who by the way you defended. Talk about moving the goalposts

Last edited:

BoxingRobes

Junior
Please move to Italy or China then.
I'm an American. Svck my dick. You move to some sh1thole where your standards equate to our current output.

Sorry, pal. I don't tolerate sh1tty head coaches at my University and I don't condone buffoonery from my president. Clowns are clowns.

Please stay at home in November.

thisu

Recruit
I'm an American. Svck my dick. You move to some sh1thole where your standards equate to our current output.

Sorry, pal. I don't tolerate sh1tty head coaches at my University and I don't condone buffoonery from my president. Clowns are clowns.

Please stay at home in November.
I don’t condone shitty coaches like Manny either, but you can go hate America from Italy.

Wrong. Look at the NY data from 3/22 and 3/23. Talk about made up, this from a guy who never read his own Fauci articles where he never said to shut schools down for the rest of the year, which has long term economic impact, and the point of this discussion. Keep deflecting. Derp!
What relevance do the numbers from 3/22 and 3/23 have with the post you made last night and my response, using accurate numbers, that that came hours later? Are you saying that you were you using outdated statistics? Are you saying that the death rate in New York was .5% on those dates but later jumped to 1.03% late last night? That type of jump in the death rate would actually bolster my argument that this is a highly contagious, largely unknown virus that is proving increasingly more deadly than the flu and that a rush back to normalcy before it is under control and better understood would be idiotic.

Also, nice strawman argument there with Dr Fauci, lol. As usual, you're trying to shift the argument to be that Dr Fauci never said "close down achools for the rest of the year" when my argument was that he never indicated that that he was anywhere near as optimistic as Trump is, with his accelerated timeline of opening back up business and schools. But you know that. You're just a child that can't take losing an argument so you have resort to purposely misconstruing what the original discussion actually was and pulling made up statistics out of your ass. You really are a boring simp.

So again, you have based your entire argument based off of an "if?" I also hate Trump for having some optimism and having a little bit of hope.

You sound like a broke, HS JV football coach from the Tampa area. Do you need to borrow some coin again?
Yeah, because Trump having some "hope and optimism" about opening up the economy, in spite his own medical experts cautioning him against it, means anything. You're basing your argument on nothing tangible either so who are you to suggest someone else shouldn't? But hey, keep on being triggered that not everyone else out there shares your dear leader's self serving "hope and optimism" because I know you are..

thisu

Recruit
What relevance do the numbers from 3/22 and 3/23 have with the post you made last night and my response, using accurate numbers, that that came hours later? Are you saying that you were you using outdated statistics? Are you saying that the death rate in New York was .5% on those dates but later jumped to 1.03% late last night? That type of jump in the death rate would actually bolster my argument that this is a highly contagious, largely unknown virus that is proving increasingly more deadly than the flu and that a rush back to normalcy before it is under control and better understood would be idiotic.

Also, nice strawman argument there with Dr Fauci, lol. As usual, you're trying to shift the argument to be that Dr Fauci never said "close down achools for the rest of the year" when my argument was that he never indicated that that he was anywhere near as optimistic as Trump is, with his accelerated timeline of opening back up business and schools. But you know that. You're just a child that can't take losing an argument so you have resort to purposely misconstruing what the original discussion actually was and pulling made up statistics out of your ass. You really are a boring simp.
no strawman. Stay on point. the main discussion of this thread is the economic impact of schools closing for the year and people not going back work. Your own deflection from the main topic has confused yourself. Derp! derp!

thisu

Recruit
Yeah, because Trump having some "hope and optimism" about opening up the economy, in spite his own medical experts cautioning him against it, means anything. You're basing your argument on nothing tangible either so who are you to suggest someone else shouldn't? But hey, keep on being triggered that not everyone else out there shares your dear leader's self serving "hope and optimism" because I know you are..
Hope and change! Derp! Derp!

Tit-e-skr

Sophomore
I bet you ate up Obama's "hope and change".....

thisu

Recruit

Hahha! “simp“ from the person scared and scurrying to get to his keyboard from his safe space to tell everyone they should stay home and not work or go to School.

Tit-e-skr

Sophomore
Hahha! “simp“ from the person scared and scurrying to get to his keyboard from his safe space to tell everyone they should stay home and not work or go to School.
You better be careful. If that is who I think it is, and I'm damn sure it is, he has never lost a fight. Well, according to him. But then again, that's what all guys who are 5'7, 120 pounds, claim on the Internet.

Pelican45

Freshman
It’s been whoever I see as the lesser of 2 evils for some time now. Literally. Who’s less dangerous is the question I ask myself.
And, last election, the lesser of two evils didn’t even work for me. How in the hell do the Dems lose the 2016 election to Trump? Answer: Hillary. Nothing defines the sad state of that party more than the fact that they can’t find a candidate to clear the low bar of Trump.

Someone should explain to the Dems that it’s an election, not a limbo contest.

Tit-e-skr

Sophomore
And, last election, the lesser of two evils didn’t even work for me. How in the hell do the Dems lose the 2016 election to Trump? Answer: Hillary. Nothing defines the sad state of that party more than the fact that they can’t find a candidate to clear the low bar of Trump.

Someone should explain to the Dems that it’s an election, not a limbo contest.
Same thing could be said about Obama.....Rep couldn't muster up more than what they threw out there.