POTUS Trump targets Easter to get back to business

Dr.L.ThugU

Ecush is Pete Buttigieg
In a virtual town hall on FNC, President Trump stated that he hopes to have the country back up and running no later than Easter. That’s April 12 or about 19 days from today. I think that’s a very reasonable target.
Outstanding news.
I've noticed how disappointed the unhinged left is about the reopening of our country sooner than they hoped . They were more than prepared to have millions of families go bankrupt in order to hopefully win an election .

gabedm

Redshirt Freshman
Hope thats the case. Hope everyone is staying safe and distanced.

Having coworkers get it here, and it has varying levels of severity. One guy doesn't even feel a thing. For all I know, I have had it already.

Hope Trumpito got the right info, because boris johnson looking like an idiot right now.

rccollins

Sophomore
Outstanding news.
I've noticed how disappointed the unhinged left is about the reopening of our country sooner than they hoped . They were more than prepared to have millions of families go bankrupt in order to hopefully win an election .
or not to get hundreds of thousands, potentially a million or more of our citizens killed. but yeah, whatever you say.

Lokest

E's before W's
I like it because it gives us a target date instead of this open ended shut down of life. I hope no more governors prematurely close schools for the year. Parents need to get back to work once America is open for business.
They've already shifted all my classes online for the summer

TheOriginalCane

All ACC
I think people are more likely to adhere to stringent social distancing when there is an end in sight (even if an aggressive target).

People aren't willing to do "stringent social distancing" NOW. They certainly won't be "more likely" to do it "when there is an end in sight". Good lord, people leave sporting events early to beat the traffic, and you think that all these idiots who went to the beach in the last week are suddenly going to get religion on "stringent social distancing"?

Nice to see such optimism on human nature. I just don't see it happening.