Post your GOAT highlight tape

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Majdeidb5BQ

absolute beast.. slow as dirt.. but still got in the endzone.. best WR i seen out of the central florida area... idk why miami didnt offer him..

6:50 i was at that game.. lol at him pointing out the kicker and running him over.. he use to do that all the time..

Last edited:
The Sean Taylor vid below already covered this topic for me...

"They see an interception by Sean Taylor in college and the NFL and they didn't realize they just threw the ball up to one of the country's best RBs."

-Butch Davis

Last edited:
The Sean Taylor vid below already covered this topic for me...

"They see an interception by Sean Taylor in college and the NFL and they didn't realize they just threw the ball up to one of the country's best RBs."

-Butch Davis

**** yeah, what a talent

Advertisement
Can't wait for Yany to post Kevin Beard... Nice film but truly shines with Randall Hill caliber celebrations.

Last edited:
I remember when I first saw Noel's tape. I was so amazed with his speed, power, vision and BALANCE. Even though his grades were crappy and he had issues with little ones there was a small piece of hope inside me that knew we would be able to get him in a Hurricane jersey. Unfortunately we couldn't persue him. If he came here I think he would've helped us win some games, no doubt. He was a special talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back