Miami vs Wake Postponed.

DFF1D63E-B207-4583-945A-DC00DD85D707.jpeg

Which of these teams would you choose to replace wake forest game

Advertisement
I’ll put it this way. If miami is healthy and they don’t play this week, that tells me how much the ACC cares about them. There are options so there I no excuse for them not to play unless Miami still has Covid issues or Duke, UNC or Ga Tech all have Covid issues and can’t play next weekend.

it either going to be UNC , Duke or Ga Tech. All have scheduled flexibility. Just depends on how hard the ACC works to find Miami a date.
If these are the ONLY choices, then it's settled.

The ONLY possible outcome is that we play UNC next without much preparation and with an unknown number of players who have not practiced in weeks and have not taken part in conditioning.

Why?

Because whenever the ACC has a chance to stick it to Miami, they do not hesitate. They will ***** us. Count on it!

Advertisement
ACC teams we haven't played as yet. Wake, Notre, Ga. Tech, UNC, Duke, Syracuse, and Boston College.
So lots of options, certainly schedule could be rearranged to fit at least one of those teams in, also
a date change with UNC could be considered in accommodating another game. Out of conference is most
likely off the table.

Out of conference with open game UCF, Cincinnati and BYU. Out of those BYU because they aren’t in a conference.

but according to ACC rules (unless changed) we can only play 1 OOC game. So more than likely we will either play PiTT or LVille again or schedule will be rearranged and we can play another ACC team. Or we will be off
Or...or...or

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cincinnati is not an option. Their game against Temple next week got canceled due to COVID on both teams.

Advertisement
Do we really gain anything by rushing to add someone like Duke? Not like we move up or improve our chances at the ACC championship game.
Why do UM fans want to play less games? Only college football fans that try to find ways to take games off the schedule.

What do we gain by adding a game this week? Another chance to play and another game to watch.

With how bad we look out of byes under Manny? we should be playing Duke, Syracuse or GA Tech

Advertisement
Back