UPDATED 11/14/20 Politics = Thread Reply Bans + 1 Point Politics Infractions + PoRst Alterations by Maude’s at Violators’ Expenses-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look a board ban too - 3 reply bans for P rhymes with analytical shît - yeah, take 2 days off... and I see you upvoters too. All posts have been deleted:

1396327B-B3F5-4B55-B490-ADFDDE1A72BB.jpeg
D79576F7-B93D-45D0-8AE4-8A8C7784FA55.jpeg
2B2E7A83-1633-479A-9A53-42FF6AAA831A.jpeg
8CFA1436-3342-464A-AEF8-EEBC50A95A1B.jpeg
A9EF3ED4-16E6-4ADA-BB7B-2AF63B58208B.png
5655344A-69B9-465C-A45E-DBE03633E933.jpeg

Advertisement
I love when you whining crying “you’re picking on me because of my p rhymes with analytical views” bîtches complains. STFU and accept responsibility. I’ll ban any of you regardless of viewpoint. Stop ruining our board.

You were put in the same boat. All the Maudes ignore one side and only go after the victim side... yet here’s this thread filled with bi-partisanship in thread bans staring at them saying differently.

And if they’re not problem posters, I even offer them admission back into threads after a brief time out if they want. I think I’ve been pretty fair.

I’ve gotten every single p rhymes with analytical post I’ve seen, regardless of viewpoint, and put them in here. If this thread is filled with more people of one viewpoint than the other then it’s because that side is posting more p rhymes with analytical things. Facts are what they are but I want to point out that plenty of people of all viewpoints are supporting this effort regardless of who gets clipped.

Don’t be a part of the problem and then blame the people who are trying to solve it and save the board. Help save the board too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get that some think it’s unreasonable censoring by me but there’s no other way at this point.

I give this board an inch and it’ll take 10 P rhymes with analytical miles. If that wasn’t the case, we wouldn’t be here. I’m not letting it slide. I’ll cut people breaks, particularly on long-term threads, if the offense isn’t aggressive, but take it elsewhere. Leave the Eye in the Sky and Recruiting boards 100% free of it.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! “You’re sensoring mere words like the word that starts with a P and rhymes with analytics!”

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh! “You’re infringing on our liberties!”

Translation: You’re not giving me and my agenda-driven board friends an opportunity to derail threads and espouse and impose our P rhymes with analytical views on a Canes message board and this is Un-Murican.

FOH maggots. I’mma keep on keepin on. The more a group of you complain, message the ****** guy for being a **** and assorted compliments - the more I smell mongoloid blood in the water and know I’m doing the right thing for the vast majority. Take it elsewhere. We don’t give a ****.

Advertisement
The crazy thing is that 3 weeks ago, when I started, I knew that all I had to do is open a random thread and I’d find a p rhymes with analytical violator. Now, I literally have to rely on reports, it’s been cut down so much... but yeah, keep complaining - I’m starting to doubt myself.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back