UPDATED 11/14/20 Politics = Thread Reply Bans + 1 Point Politics Infractions + PoRst Alterations by Maude’s at Violators’ Expenses-

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
SPECIAL NOTICE - UPDATED as of 11/14/2020

Rules/Consequences: The Maude Squad is giving regular infractions for “P word that rhymes with Analytical” statements with thread bans and - we will edit and mess with the offending poRsts This applies to the Eye in the Sky board, the Recruiting board and the Game Day Discussion board.

Political counter-punchers are advised to report violations, as opposed to responding in kind, as they may meet the same consequences.

Mongoloidian statements (political and other kinds), chronic violators and/or people derailing
what CIS considers to be “official threads” such as Gator Tears, Nole Tears and the Kill Trolls Dead Thread, may get infractions/bans as well.

This Inquisition of Thread Derailers for the CIS Political applies to all regardless of ideology, poster status or Maude relationships. It’s not personal. I love (almost) all of you. We need to keep the main boards about football, as best we can.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Update... I came on the board and saw my first reported poster 5 hours and 45 minutes after issuing this edict and reply banned that poster from the thread.

So all you whining B-itches squawking like a house full of hens - stop crying... and start reporting or STFU bruh.

06844E1D-81BD-44FB-BB96-166773A1D6CD.gif

I have gone back and highlighted the OP as it appears that some of you can’t grasp the key tenets of the guidelines.

If you report a post which predates 1:00 PM EST on 8/15/20, don’t threaten to scream like a scorned gaytor on 247 after LT committed to us, if nothing is done. Look at the offending post time and date and see if it was made subsequent to 1:00 PM EST on 8/15/20. If it wasn’t then it isn’t relevant to my reply ban edict.

Look prior to that post to see if there’s a political post which started the chain. If so, that 1st off-topic post will be my first target. Counter-punchers may also be subjected to a thread ban.

Don’t cry if the guy whose opinions you hate and you reported doesn’t get reply banned if he didn’t start it and you failed to report the fire starter who happens to share your viewpoints. He may... he may not. So people don’t counterattack - Report the violator instead.

For all of you at home keeping track of reply bans - screenshots will be posted here of offending posts catching Thread Reply Bans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately it looks like this thread is continuing to grow. I have had to implement some painful thread bans because I must do as I said I would, regardless of ideology, Maude relationship or poster status.

This hurts me more than it hurts some of you. So I really am sorry...

not sorry.

It’s statutory CIS law now. Ignorance of la ley is no excuse. Ya snooze - ya lose.

The smallest, most seemingly innocuous mention of the P-Word which rhymes with Analytical or the slightest inference of it = thread reply ban.

@Andrew , I need you to please look at my initial post and each of the reply bans in here and let me know if any need to be undone. I’m getting tearful DM’s so I need to know if you want to draw any boundaries. Please keep in mind that these are only thread reply bans designed to start to weed politics out of the main 2 boards.

Edit: Andrew O think we’re good. No need to worry about it. If they’re crying because they can’t bring politics into the main 2 boards and that this action is ruining the board then they’re ruining the board and we’re doing something right.

Sorry... not sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back