PODCAST: Simpson/Stroud, NFL Combine, and Rivals Miami Ft. D$ and Tre'von Riggins

View as article

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
D$ and I give our takes on the Jess Simpson departure and Todd Stroud hire, how Canes fared at the NFL Combine, and the main takeaways from the Rivals Miami camp. Miami DL commit Tre'von Riggins also joins the show to discuss his commitment status with Simpson leaving, as well as where Category20 stands in the era of TNM.

Advertisement
Tre’von sound like he got a chip on his shoulders!! Hope he back it up this season. Interesting he transferred away from IMG but hopefully he balls out this season!!

Advertisement
I'm sure Simpson is a fine coach, but people seem to hold him in a little too high regard. Jackson and Garvin were already studs. Heard all of 2017 on scout team that G. Willis was unblockable.

I don't think you can say you much improvement from guys like Bethel and Ford and his 30yrs in Atlanta didn't yield much of anything on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
I'm sure Simpson is a fine coach, but people seem to hold him in a little too high regard. Jackson and Garvin were already studs. Heard all of 2017 on scout team that G. Willis was unblockable.

I don't think you can say you much improvement from guys like Bethel and Ford and his 30yrs in Atlanta didn't yield much of anything on the recruiting trail.
Jess is a heck of a football coach. Hoping Stroud is even better. We shall see.

Advertisement
Back