Please release me !!!

tr1ck

Recruit
Please free me 🙏🏻 i am not a troll or anything was just a worried miami fan living in the past 20 years :(.. i got banned for saying im worried cormani will flip and now nobody knows whats gonna happen wit him .. give me another chance . Look at all my past post.

Advertisement
Please free me 🙏🏻 i am not a troll or anything was just a worried miami fan living in the past 20 years :(.. i got banned for saying im worried cormani will flip and now nobody knows whats gonna happen wit him .. give me another chance . Look at all my past post.
@Andrew please free this man. We can’t free posters from Purgatory.

Dude, the maudes can barely read, thats why they prefer visual/musical aids. I will help you out.

@Andrew please free this man. We can’t free posters from Purgatory.
I believe the issue is you can't update those you were not updated through the new feature. In other words the ones that I updated when we opened Purgatory need to updated through the admin panel. Any of the ones added through the feature can be updated through the feature.

Advertisement
I believe the issue is you can't update those you were not updated through the new feature. In other words the ones that I updated when we opened Purgatory need to updated through the admin panel. Any of the ones added through the feature can be updated through the feature.
20221222_214447.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back