Pipe layer question

Cpaguy

Recruit
Banned
Hey folks just curious I’ve noticed on some of the Miami players social media accounts how they talk about how their pipe layers. and I’m wondering number 1A why would anybody brag about being a pipelayer-not that there’s anything wrong there is nobility in all work but why would they brag about that and I mean does the University of Miami have some internship program with plumbing companies or something I just don’t understand it?

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Hey folks just curious I’ve noticed on some of the Miami players social media accounts how they talk about how their pipe layers. and I’m wondering number 1A why would anybody brag about being a pipelayer-not that there’s anything wrong there is nobility in all work but why would they brag about that and I mean does the University of Miami have some internship program with plumbing companies or something I just don’t understand it?

Advertisement
I get the impression that somebody found a URL, username and password on a post-it stuck to the bottom of a keyboard.

travel-quote-black-frame-Q21_2048x.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back