Keidron Smith; Ole Miss CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love Bethels hips plus he has quicks great combo for a cover corner.....

Looks like he's not afraid to get physical and is a sure tackler. I'm sure they were thinking Corn Elder when they saw him.

Pete said the kid is 6' or 6'1". I'd like to know if that's true as he's listed at 5'10" or 5'11" depending on the sight.

[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], I know it been awhile since you posted about this kid BUT has anything change in this kid's recruitment since the season has started??

@Liberty City El, I know it been awhile since you posted about this kid BUT has anything change in this kid's recruitment since the season has started??
From Miami's side, aside from him being at GTech game not really.

He's insurance in case somebody else flips and we need to make a late push later on.

But, as of now, Oklahoma is on him heavy. They snatched up Miguel Edwards who was at Coco Creek before he transferred to Deerfield & they're tryna land another South Fla CB.

Keidron's a good player, but you can't have'em all & our class (if they all stick) is going to be pretty loaded at CB.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El, I know it been awhile since you posted about this kid BUT has anything change in this kid's recruitment since the season has started??
From Miami's side, aside from him being at GTech game not really.

He's insurance in case somebody else flips and we need to make a late push later on.

But, as of now, Oklahoma is on him heavy. They snatched up Miguel Edwards who was at Coco Creek before he transferred to Deerfield & they're tryna land another South Fla CB.

Keidron's a good player, but you can't have'em all & our class (if they all stick) is going to be pretty loaded at CB.

Okay!! This Storm18' class is loaded at DB and the SoFla is well represented.. I know you be on twitter following recruitments, HOW is things going with current UM commits and any news about any targets our Canes are going after??

Just checked his senior video. I like this kids game. Does a little of everything. Jam, good hitter, very good coverage skills and not a bad receiver

I really hope we find room for this kid in this class. Would hate to pass on a kid with his combo of size and athleticism. The injuries to our secondary this year has shown me what a need and an asset position flexibility is and this kid would give us that.

Advertisement
If we have a spot for Bethel (who apparently isn't showing much interest) regardless of what Campbell does, then we can make room for this guy. He's got game and crazy athleticism.

He might be talented but imo
Jobe
Campbell
Hall
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
That’s it

Sounds like the staff has picked up their interest in him. Could be someone to monitor going forward.

Advertisement
Are we recruiting this dude from Oxbridge?

One of the "elders" in Palm Beach County told me the dude is one of the best athletes to come through Palm Beach County in years. Guess he's a stud on the hardcourt, as well: Oxbridge junior Keidron Smith balancing football, hoops

Love those two sport stars in the defensive backfield.

Same dude who told me Homer was the best Palm Beach County back since Fred Taylor told me Smith is the goods. I hope we can get him in this class somehow. We are striking gold in Palm Beach lately. Love me some DBs who can run the point on the hardwood.

Advertisement
Back