Pete, D$ RB Tarean Folston

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
4 star RB out of Cocoa, FL. (Would post highlights but my phone is being a *****)

You guys have any info on him or interest? He has an interview up on Scout and he seems like a legit target for us but he is a name that hasn't been around much.

Advertisement
I LOVE his game. I agree that he has been under the radar, and I don't know why but he's a stud. I'll get some info on him and post it in my next recruiting update

I LOVE his game. I agree that he has been under the radar, and I don't know why but he's a stud. I'll get some info on him and post it in my next recruiting update

Thanks man (and AATU for the highlights). He said something about USF recruiting him pretty hard but he has visited us at some point. Definitely need more info!

Advertisement
Yea his highlights are impressive.

All 3 sites have him pretty highly rated so I wouldn't say he's an under the radar type kid but he looks like he flies.

hasena75 said:
Yea his highlights are impressive.

All 3 sites have him pretty highly rated so I wouldn't say he's an under the radar type kid but he looks like he flies.

There just hasn't been much talk about him on our side, which is what I meant by under the radar

hey Pete, you got a lot of haters on this board, starting with Perryman52. **** that cat though bruh. all the real fans appreciate the info

keep it up cuz!

Advertisement
I always liked this guy's film. He doesn't have the size of Collins but I could see him being a threat to score consistently. I heard notre dame is a player for him (yuck).

Advertisement
Watched him when he played btw in state Playoffs..

Didn't realize he was even playing..

also when they played another legit team i think out of ohio..i didnt know he was playing....and that isnt good.....

Advertisement
Back