Per Twitter: Duke wearing #8

Advertisement
Good to hear he kept his word on that. Looking forward to big things from #3 and #8 in the future. They will be replacing a #3 and #8 that were big for our team last season.

Advertisement
Good to hear he kept his word on that. Looking forward to big things from #3 and #8 in the future. They will be replacing a #3 and #8 that were big for our team last season.

SMH. No they werent

Alright buddy, whatever you say. If anything, TB3 wasn't as impactful as he had been in seasons prior, but TS was our best wide-out last year.

TB was no better than Kevin Beard here. Role players gonna role play. He weighed in at 171 pounds at the combine and gained almost 15 pounds to make that weight. In his senior season, he ran backwards and tried to be Mr Techmo Bowl. He lost the FSU game for us this year and never made any impact with his "blazing" speed

No thank you. Give me anybody who is willing to play football and not worry about how the dreads gonna look on saturday

Ringz... lol@ dreads gonna look on Saturday.... glad not the only one who saw that bull****

you mean DVD ???

lulz that kid blows

DVD wasn't on the team last season man lol. Tommy streeter and benjamin contributed last season and without both of them we don't reach 6 wins IMO. TB3 may have underachieved at UM, but numbers don't lie he still produced pretty good numbers over his career here.

Advertisement

SMH. No they werent

Alright buddy, whatever you say. If anything, TB3 wasn't as impactful as he had been in seasons prior, but TS was our best wide-out last year.

TB was no better than Kevin Beard here. Role players gonna role play. He weighed in at 171 pounds at the combine and gained almost 15 pounds to make that weight. In his senior season, he ran backwards and tried to be Mr Techmo Bowl. He lost the FSU game for us this year and never made any impact with his "blazing" speed

No thank you. Give me anybody who is willing to play football and not worry about how the dreads gonna look on saturday

Did you completely disregard the fact that both myself and the other poster also referenced Streeter? Say what you will about TB3, but he WAS our only offensive threat against FSU both in 09/10.

Kid had all the talent, just lazy. Yes, his senior campaign sucked and I too prefer Kevin Beard over TB3, but that is not to say that he was one of the few play makers this team had on the roster.

All for the new number. I'm a bit tired of these freshman wearing the numbers of past greats and trying to be them. If duke is as good as we all hope he is then number 8 will be a jersey future recruits are going to want. Make them remember the number duke and just be you.

Advertisement
Well, 8 is an incredibly good luck number for any Asian. Remember the Olympics in China started on 8-8-88. That was not an accident. No, I get it this is American football.

But just the same I'm going with 8 being the luckiest number on the team. And (assuming the rumor is correct) I think Duke will make is so.

Well, 8 is an incredibly good luck number for any Asian. Remember the Olympics in China started on 8-8-88. That was not an accident. No, I get it this is American football.

But just the same I'm going with 8 being the luckiest number on the team. And (assuming the rumor is correct) I think Duke will make is so.

Duke's Asian?

Advertisement

Duke's Asian?

Haha come on man, what other race could a guy named Duke be?

Advertisement
Back