• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

PER THE TICKET OFFICE...

da truth

1st team All-American
It fucking better be. There is absolutely zero COVID related safety reason (based on the information available to us right now) to not allow tailgating outside in south florida in September of 2021.

Transmission of COVID is extremely low risk outdoors, and anyone over the age of 16 that wants to get vaccinated, can get vaccinated. If you still feel you are at risk, don't go.
if everyone would just get vaccinated it would be even better

FrancisSawyer

Senior
....I HAD ROLLED MY SEASON TICKETS OVER FROM LAST YEAR TO THIS YEAR REF THE VID....SO I CALLED THE TICKET OFFICE YESTERDAY TO FIND OUT THE STATUS FOR THIS YEAR AND WAS TOLD THE TARGET DATE IS JULY TO COMMUNICATE IF WE ARE STAYING “AS IS” OR PLANNING TO OPEN THE FLOODGATES FOR THE TSUNAMI OF RABID CANE FANS TO TAILGATE AND ROCK THE HARD ROCK AGAIN...,GO CANES!!! 🙌🏻
Mr. House,

How are you sir? Long time no see. Last time I saw you was in Orlando at the old Fridays Front Row for the UM@Washington game back in Sept 2000. How have you been?

hoops156

Senior
isnt this up to the dolphins? i know both are expecting and planning for a full stadium as of now. i assume well be at full capacity or as close to it as we can get to depending on what happens over the summer w the pandemic

g8rh8rMD

Not a Dr.
I'm just waiting for someone to (falsely) tell us that the decision will be entirely made by Jenn Strawley...
First things first. I'd be good with saying the decision was both of theirs.

I know OCCC is not as dense as he is playing here, but I'm over it.

ABear

Sophomore
....I HAD ROLLED MY SEASON TICKETS OVER FROM LAST YEAR TO THIS YEAR REF THE VID....SO I CALLED THE TICKET OFFICE YESTERDAY TO FIND OUT THE STATUS FOR THIS YEAR AND WAS TOLD THE TARGET DATE IS JULY TO COMMUNICATE IF WE ARE STAYING “AS IS” OR PLANNING TO OPEN THE FLOODGATES FOR THE TSUNAMI OF RABID CANE FANS TO TAILGATE AND ROCK THE HARD ROCK AGAIN...,GO CANES!!! 🙌🏻

The UM admin is gonna let us go outside?

Pb cane

Freshman
I'm waiting on word for florida state tickets i already have my hotel room hopefully they will be selling away tickets soon

BODESLAM

Dade Co Dirty
Mr. House,

How are you sir? Long time no see. Last time I saw you was in Orlando at the old Fridays Front Row for the UM@Washington game back in Sept 2000. How have you been?
WOW!! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BROTHER!! STILL REPPIN’ MY CANES AS USUAL. JUST RETIRED LAST DECEMBER. I HOPE YOU’RE DOING WELL AND HEALTH IS GOOD! HOLLA BACK WHEN YOU CAN....GO CANES!!! 🙌🏻

Turnoverchaincane

Lake Lucerne Cane
Mr. House,

Wholy ****!! Small world. I was at the old Fridays Front Row spot for the game as well. We just came up short on time at the end. We were rolling and Cane fans were letting everyone know it. You know how we roll!!
We just ran out of time. I left the bar that day knowing we were back!!

Go Canes!!!

FrancisSawyer

Senior
Wholy ****!! Small world. I was at the old Fridays Front Row spot for the game as well. We just came up short on time at the end. We were rolling and Cane fans were letting everyone know it. You know how we roll!!
We just ran out of time. I left the bar that day knowing we were back!!

Go Canes!!!
I'm the one that put that thing together. We're you from out of town? Clearwater? What was your handle on Grassy?

g8rh8rMD

Not a Dr.
So things stay open and get back to normal. Can’t have herd immunity if most people won’t take a shot.
Well, we’re already past half of adults vaccinated, so most people is a vast exaggeration. There is no reason to stay closed if anyone who wants a shot can get one. There was never any reason for lockdowns, as evidenced by the numbers, but that’s a different story. If you want people to take the shot, you open. If you want people not to take the shot, you stay closed and tell them there’s no benefit to getting the vaccine, as we are doing now.