• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

PER THE TICKET OFFICE...

BODESLAM

Dade Co Dirty
....I HAD ROLLED MY SEASON TICKETS OVER FROM LAST YEAR TO THIS YEAR REF THE VID....SO I CALLED THE TICKET OFFICE YESTERDAY TO FIND OUT THE STATUS FOR THIS YEAR AND WAS TOLD THE TARGET DATE IS JULY TO COMMUNICATE IF WE ARE STAYING “AS IS” OR PLANNING TO OPEN THE FLOODGATES FOR THE TSUNAMI OF RABID CANE FANS TO TAILGATE AND ROCK THE HARD ROCK AGAIN...,GO CANES!!! 🙌🏻

SrfGtr

Redshirt Freshman
My question is about Atlanta game Tix- need the season tix + donation for decent Tix like Uif?? I assume not finalized but anyone got a scoop ? Saw an image in miss cleos rectum ???

Pentagon Cane

Junior
....I HAD ROLLED MY SEASON TICKETS OVER FROM LAST YEAR TO THIS YEAR REF THE VID....SO I CALLED THE TICKET OFFICE YESTERDAY TO FIND OUT THE STATUS FOR THIS YEAR AND WAS TOLD THE TARGET DATE IS JULY TO COMMUNICATE IF WE ARE STAYING “AS IS” OR PLANNING TO OPEN THE FLOODGATES FOR THE TSUNAMI OF RABID CANE FANS TO TAILGATE AND ROCK THE HARD ROCK AGAIN...,GO CANES!!! 🙌🏻
Ticket sales must be brisk. I did not renew in 2020 because one I wanted to see the spring game after the 2019 debacle and two it got tanked so I figured correctly that I would get screwed by renewing. It was very easy to get seats last fall. When I renewed last week my seats in 220 were gone. But I moved to 216. Orange Lot was filled so I had to move to Blue. BTW, Hurricane Club is no longer a requirement for seasons. I joined because well that is just me.

Last edited:

g8rh8rMD

Not a Dr.
If they decide not to allow tailgating this fall, we will know that it was Blake's call.

JD08

Mauderating remotely
steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

TheMatador

All-ACC
My question is about Atlanta game Tix- need the season tix + donation for decent Tix like Uif?? I assume not finalized but anyone got a scoop ? Saw an image in miss cleos rectum ???
You were peaking in their too? I didn't see you and it's a small place.

NJshoreCane

Senior
Ticket sales must be brisk. I did not renew in 2020 because one I wanted to see the spring game after the 2019 debacle and two it got tanked so I figured correctly that I would get screwed by renewing. It was very easy to get seats last fall. When I renewed last week my seats in 220 were gone. But I moved to 216. Orange Lot was filled so I had to move to Blue. BTW, Hurricane Club is no longer a requirement for seasons. I joined because well that is just me.
Not a bad move.
Same views but less sun for the afternoon games.

I was able to move to row 1, same section.
I had to. I was hurting people in front of me.

g8rh8rMD

Not a Dr.
Maybe I’m being overly optimistic, but I believe it will be full go this season.
It fucking better be. There is absolutely zero COVID related safety reason (based on the information available to us right now) to not allow tailgating outside in south florida in September of 2021.

Transmission of COVID is extremely low risk outdoors, and anyone over the age of 16 that wants to get vaccinated, can get vaccinated. If you still feel you are at risk, don't go.