Per Kendall Rogers....Catcher Peter O'Brien is in!

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
»

KendallRogersPG Kendall Rogers

Overall, I commend the #NCAA for what I believe to be the right decision in O'Brien's case. Must commend him for taking care of fam. #Canes

»

O'Brien goes to # Miami with very high expectations. Very solid hitter with power who surprised many by not signing with # Rockies last summer
1 hour ago

»

»
»

The #Miami coaching staff is ecstatic about O'Brien's addition. They feel like he makes them more of a top-10 club. #ACC #Canes

»

BREAKING: # Miami C Peter O'Brien has been cleared to play this season by the # NCAA, per the # Canes coaching staff. # ACC # mlbdraft

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice, this is awesome. I'm still surprised he didn't sign after the draft. What's the date for opening weekend? I can't wait.

One guy isn't the end all be all if your pitching is suspect or there is little around him to bring in runs.

If Devoss didn't leave this team would be special. Still psyched for the season to start. The starting rotation is loaded, and with O'Brien we have a catcher who will hopefully put up Grandal like numbers. The defense is the one big question mark. Has been awful for years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back