Paul Williams at Killian today

Advertisement
Lol @ finally talking to a '15 recruit

Kid is a BEAST, and will be either a high 4 star or 5 star recruit. This is another ELITE player, whose singular talent has led a very average Killian team to the playoffs as a FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

LOL if you want. This kid is serious, and keeping him in Miami (or Coral Gables...whatever) for college HAS TO BE a top priority for Golden and staff.

Advertisement
Obviously we're all raving bout Jaquan, but does trumaine Washington deserve an offer too?

The only thing holding Trumaine back from an offer is his size. Very productive player who I expect will be all-Dade this year

Advertisement
Until we hear about a kid who goes elsewhere specifically because he wasn't recruited as a Sophomore, I don't want to see any hand-wringing over not recruiting 2015 kids. I'll place total faith in this staff until they burn it, and so far, they've proven to know a bit more about recruiting than anyone on this board. Sure, that's a trite line trotted out there by Shannon and Coker apologists for years, but I'm pretty comfortable using it in this case.

/glad the kid is hearing from us
//hope Wilson is next

Kid is a BEAST, and will be either a high 4 star or 5 star recruit. This is another ELITE player, whose singular talent has led a very average Killian team to the playoffs as a FRESHMAN AND SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL.

LOL if you want. This kid is serious, and keeping him in Miami (or Coral Gables...whatever) for college HAS TO BE a top priority for Golden and staff.

Yeah.....because if we get him to commit now I'm sure he'll stick :confused:

Yeah.....because if we get him to commit now I'm sure he'll stick :confused:

I'm not saying we need to get him to commit right now. What I'm saying is we need to be recruiting him now, because he's a GREAT player who we can't afford to lose in 2 years.

Advertisement
Until a kid can officially receive an offer, Im not concerned one way or the other.

Thanks for the info though.

Who's that cat that goes to University that still hasn't gotten an offer?

That's who this staff needs to be talking to.

finally talking to 2015 ATH JaQuan Johnson

The finally is completely out of whack on a 2015 kid. I don't care how talented that player may be. I'm not saying ignore them, but there are hundreds of other priorities.

Advertisement

The finally is completely out of whack on a 2015 kid. I don't care how talented that player may be. I'm not saying ignore them, but there are hundreds of other priorities.

It's warranted in this case, IMO. Florida and other rivals have already communicated with him at length. No reason why Miami doesn't get the jump on the MVP of Dade County.

It's warranted in this case, IMO. Florida and other rivals have already communicated with him at length. No reason why Miami doesn't get the jump on the MVP of Dade County.

Don't deny he's special and don't deny they deserve attention, but I don't see us suffering for waiting a bit on these types. I could be off, though. I don't know his mindset or how the other schools have moved in on him.

Advertisement
Back