Parole REQUEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickpapagiorgio

FSU Banned Troll “Canefan” Alt Account
Banned
this place is a PRISON

let me out here so I can yell at Crossdresser22 and JZMopeadope pls

i won't argue with TOC anymore over his unrivaled knowledge of cormani's recruitment behind the scenes

Advertisement
I'm all for this if he yells at JZCane. That guy is a bum times 158.

this place is a PRISON

let me out here so I can yell at Crossdresser22 and JZMopeadope pls

i won't argue with TOC anymore over his unrivaled knowledge of cormani's recruitment behind the scenes

Not a prison at all but are you going to raise **** if we let you out?

4 posts and being in here is a sign of something pretty bad already.

Advertisement
I can't know whether you harbor pretensions of speaking for every FSU troll, but why do you porst here?

a mod labeled me that because I had the audacity to question TOC acting like he knew everything going on behind the scenes with Cormani in thread version 2.0 when I correctly pointed out he hadn't brought a single noteworthy bit of inside info to the board the entire recruiting cycle

a mod labeled me that because I had the audacity to question TOC acting like he knew everything going on behind the scenes with Cormani in thread version 2.0 when I correctly pointed out he hadn't brought a single noteworthy bit of inside info to the board the entire recruiting cycle
It’s really the entire body of all of your work as @canefan.

And not “a” mod but the Maude Panel for Purgatory thinks you’re an FSU troll and a hit-n-run trouble-starter and we’ve felt that way for a while.

I can't help but notice you didn't answer @JeddTheFisch's question.

Advertisement
It’s really the entire body of all of your work as @canefan.

And not “a” mod but the Maude Panel for Purgatory thinks you’re an FSU troll and a hit-n-run trouble-starter and we’ve felt that way for a while.

why would i be a hit and run trouble starter or an FSU troll?

because i think Lane would have been a disaster at UM and talk **** to the Lane worshippers? because I brought to the board the info Innis wasn't going to delay his signing even though the powers to be here were saying it wasn't over? because it was clear and obvious we had no shot at Hykeem but DMoney kept sunshine pumping immediately after dudes on here were complaining about other UM sites putting stuff out there for clickbait?

Go check the Okunlola thread and see the numerous posts where I was excited as **** that we were going to get him as he was my favorite croot in the cycle

weird thing to post about as an FSU troll

why would i be a hit and run trouble starter or an FSU troll?

because i think Lane would have been a disaster at UM and talk **** to the Lane worshippers? because I brought to the board the info Innis wasn't going to delay his signing even though the powers to be here were saying it wasn't over? because it was clear and obvious we had no shot at Hykeem but DMoney kept sunshine pumping immediately after dudes on here were complaining about other UM sites putting stuff out there for clickbait?

Go check the Okunlola thread and see the numerous posts where I was excited as **** that we were going to get him as he was my favorite croot in the cycle

weird thing to post about as an FSU troll
You absolutely troll and have a troll trouble-starting history as @canefan. You show up, start with quips and snide comments at or about people bringing information to the board and then wash, rinse, repeat.

We don’t care if you don’t like or trust those bringing info, we don’t care if you think you have some right to be an ******* to them, we don’t care if you think it’s a free Murrica… Your presence on the board in this capacity isn’t acceptable to us and doesn’t better the board. It just inflames the place and discourages people from bringing info which is not our desired result. You don’t carry the bona-fides here to mock and run people off and continue at your leisure. This is how we see it.

Advertisement
You should have combined this in the same sentence with the 9-inch **** comment from before.
Being honest. I have no clue who OP is and why he wants to yell at me.

I dont recognize his name at all. Dont remember ever having a interaction with him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back