Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Manny/Staff need to start creating some social media buzz for it. CMR always kept it so secretive which I don't really think is a great move in today's day and age. Start releasing the UM alumni coaches as soon as we can confirm them to generate some buzz and attract more out of state top talent. I'm pumped to see what Manny and Pop Cooney have in mind for it.

Manny/Staff need to start creating some social media buzz for it. CMR always kept it so secretive which I don't really think is a great move in today's day and age. Start releasing the UM alumni coaches as soon as we can confirm them to generate some buzz and attract more out of state top talent. I'm pumped to see what Manny and Pop Cooney have in mind for it.

If I remember correctly, it was because Paradise Camp was/is invite only. Don't want people showing up that you didn't invite.

Advertisement
They only want elite kids showing up. It won't be blasted all over the internet.

Advertisement
Back