OT What’s with Bernie?

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Knowledge and leadership, my friend. #yourpresident
Hey PCBcanefan, hope you are well. I am assuming the PCB in your user name is Panama Ciy Beach. If that is correct, do you think they will open the beach down there in the next couple weeks? Family rented a condo in Emerald Isle week of 4/4 but probably will have to cancel if the beach is still closed. Thanks.

PCBcanefan

99 problems but FSU ain’t 1
Hey PCBcanefan, hope you are well. I am assuming the PCB in your user name is Panama Ciy Beach. If that is correct, do you think they will open the beach down there in the next couple weeks? Family rented a condo in Emerald Isle week of 4/4 but probably will have to cancel if the beach is still closed. Thanks.
They only closed them for 7 days to start. They are voting to either keep them closed longer or open them today I think. I'm guessing they are going to keep them closed. We just got our first couple of cases here, and when they closed them we didn't have a single case.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
They only closed them for 7 days to start. They are voting to either keep them closed longer or open them today I think. I'm guessing they are going to keep them closed. We just got our first couple of cases here, and when they closed them we didn't have a single case.
Thanks, had to cancel. Voted to close the beach through 4/9 now. Stay safe down there.