OT: Well Known UM Fan Michael Cohen Released!

Martycane

Sophomore
The book he is writing will be very interesting. It comes out before the election. One con artist betraying another con artist...

Canedude08

Sophomore
Got caught, snitched and sold out everyone he could. He’s a POS
Is it snitching if the people around you were setting you up to take the fall for crap you did on their behalf? That's BS. Back in the day, Lucky Luciano made it known that if someone got arrested for something he put them up to, and they didn't talk, they would be taken care of. I'm willing to bet that Trump had ZERO interest in looking out for Cohen. He stiffs everyone that works for him at some point, I doubt Cohen believed that he would be any different.

You don't get loyalty, unless you give it back.

SayWhat

Sophomore
Clear inequality with him having only served a third of his sentence while thousands of others unknown with health issues remain behind bars.

Cane47

I Wonder How’s it Going to Be?
1590124930211.jpeg

Somebody else is saying ....Hey, I got that same cap; what about me?

Old Gregg

Do You Love Me?
Thanks Gregg, I was wondering about his cap in the news today, was ignorant of his conx to the U.I would party game day w/him, but that's about it.

I like you. What do you think of me?

Rellyrell

All-ACC
This dude is getting released to serve his term at home after defrauding the government & perjury b/c Coronavirus is spreading behind bars???! Lol! Wow! Go Canes!

SayWhat

Sophomore
You only reed about the high profile early releases. The Feds have released many other non violent offenders with health issues.
I read this.

"Attorney General William Barr cited the pandemic in ordering more federal prisoners to be let out. During that time, the number of people in home confinement increased by only 2,578, about 1.5 percent of the nearly 171,000 people in federal prisons and halfway houses when Barr issued his memo."

The typical standard for consideration is 50 percent of your time served and Cohen was only about a third of the way there. It's a joke he was let out.

Gatorhater

All-American
should we claim him? WE do like our shady alumni..
Hey I am big time Trump supporter and don't like attorney who violate their oath, but The U comes before all. I'm cool with him as Cane fan. We are one big ass family and there always room for another slimy creature. Just don't give him any money, keep him away from current players and Dona. She will find a way to screw us again. Lucky for him he represented Trump instead of a Clinton.

JD08

Non-attorney spokesperson
There are some things that should always be compartmentalized. Sports fandom is one of those. Here's to seeing the Pope and Putin doing a 🙌 together.