Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
Speaking of fuqin controllers lol at ps5 pretty much changing there control to an xb1. And Sony fans hate the xb controller but now they have no choice.

Get a Switch unless you're trying to play an FPS, but even then I don't recommend that cause all the shooters suck nowadays. I only play Halo MCC but they ruined the frame rate with a recent update...I swear these game devs are all trash nowadays.

Switch has everything else though:

Zelda games, Fire Emblem, Civ 6, Divinity OS 2, Mario games, etc. You can get good variety of single player games.

Basically haven't touched my XBOX in weeks even though I've had more free time than ever. Thanks 343 Industries. I was planning on building a new PC but now the CDN dollar is **** cause of COVID-19 so now I have to wait.
I just got a switch last year, I didn’t realize how amazing the fire emblem series is I just played the new one

Advertisement
Xbox series x is going to sh*t on the ps5 in terms of power
We should find out pretty soon. I don’t really care about the “overall power” as both consoles should be significantly better over the current versions.

I am interested in the 3rd party game developers and which console will be easier to make games for. I remember this being an issue way back with the PS3 and the 360 where the former had more power, but the latter was easier to design the games.

Speaking of fuqin controllers lol at ps5 pretty much changing there control to an xb1. And Sony fans hate the xb controller but now they have no choice.
The new PS controller does look significantly bigger than the current one. Back in the day, I used to make fun of the Sony fans when I had my 360. I always preferred the larger Xbox “Duke” controller...now I’m back on the PS4 😂.

The new PS5 controller does look more comfortable. I’m always rough on my PS4 controllers and go through them so fast playing FPS. Usually, I have to invest in 1 every 6 months.

The new PS controller does look significantly bigger than the current one. Back in the day, I used to make fun of the Sony fans when I had my 360. I always preferred the larger Xbox “Duke” controller...now I’m back on the PS4 😂.

The new PS5 controller does look more comfortable. I’m always rough on my PS4 controllers and go through them so fast playing FPS. Usually, I have to invest in 1 every 6 months.
They just took xbs design pretty much....(something I would have done if I were in command of Sony)

We should find out pretty soon. I don’t really care about the “overall power” as both consoles should be significantly better over the current versions.

I am interested in the 3rd party game developers and which console will be easier to make games for. I remember this being an issue way back with the PS3 and the 360 where the former had more power, but the latter was easier to design the games.
They say ps5 is supposed to be able to load things incredibly fast and that’s what it’s edge is over the new Xbox but other than that Xbox is better in most areas

Advertisement
I’m 40 and still avidly play video games. I’ve played the Atari 64 and owned the original NES. Played my first FPS with Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64. I owned the original PlayStation and PS2 mostly bc of Gran Turismo. Switched over to Xbox for a while, passed on the PS3 and went to Xbox 360 to get in my Halo fix.

My first 360 had the red ring of death, my 2nd 360 also had red ring of death, and my 3rd 360 had the red ring of death....

I went back to PS4, which I currently own, and never regretted it.

The exclusives are totally worth it. God of War (voted 2018 Game of the Year) was amazing! You also have Last of Us, Uncharted, etc.

I currently play a ton of Call of Duty and we always gain early access to stuff before Xbox users bc Sony pays publishers that $$$$.

I think the whole console wars are fanboys are dumb, especially saying Sony and/or Microsoft will **** on the other. It mainly depends on what games you want to play.

Like others have said, wait until holiday 2020 bc both companies will be releasing new consoles. I’ll be giving my money to Sony for PS5 and Samsung for a Q-series tv.

Totally agree. I prefer PS4 and the controllers , I’ll never leave.

That’s a problem and I don’t get the change. The controllers is what I liked the most

Advertisement
Xbox? Sony?! I'd rather play with power.

1586392430287.png

Not sure if serious but PS5 is coming out around Christmas and it won't be revolutionizing anything. The new Xbox will **** on the PS5. So if your going to waste money on a console. The Xbox will be the better choice of the two. In all honesty this is a last ditch effort by console companies to steal money from it's base one last time.

As far as revolutionizing gaming. That belongs to the PC market with graphics and speeds that laugh at consoles. Plus with crossplay becoming bigger and bigger. You will be able to play more multiplayer games against console players. Also consoles can't even run on ultra graphics compared to PC. The graphics are locked and dumb down in order for the console to operate.

With AMD finally stepping up and giving Intel and Nvidia real competition. Performance and prices are at a great place right now and should only get better. Yes there is still some expensive gear out there, but it's not a deal breaker like before and you can run graphics on ultra without breaking the bank. Plus the versatility to upgrade or just add onto your build is awesome.
You're missing the point of consoles - the ease of use. When you consider the average IQ that's a huge selling point.

When you buy a game for a console you KNOW it's going to work. Literally plug and play.

Advertisement
You got **** with the New Ghost Recon if you like huge games.
I tried it free I think last weekend I shut it off cause the **** felt like gta. I was driving down the block and the homies started clappin at me for no reason. Anytime I saw someone they started clappin.....I'm like no thanks. I'm picky af man I don't like to do the same things in games.....like if I feel like the developer was lazy then I struggle finishing a game lol. To me Witcher 3 or red dead like where side quests are well thought out I'll get stuck. Like right now I'm playing half life alyx **** like that I like. I don't mind doing the same **** over if the game is incredible for me.

Advertisement
Back