Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Gonna restart the last of us tonight since it’s been quite awhile since I played it. Once I finish that I’ll buy last of us part 2. The ghost of Tsushima seems interesting but probably won’t get it because I just don’t game enough lately. New consoles are right around the corner

Advertisement
add me on WZ, I for 70 wins looking for decent people to play with
E7ABC9A2-06C1-4C73-A1AB-AE2218D9A43E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If I cant scout italy hallway ion really wanna play ;)
2 or so years ago I really got into Hunt Showdown. I put a lot of hours into it. The rifle gun play is super similar to how you fight with the scout on counter strike. 1890s weapons in hunt and it is unlike any game you'll ever play.

2 or so years ago I really got into Hunt Showdown. I put a lot of hours into it. The rifle gun play is super similar to how you fight with the scout on counter strike. 1890s weapons in hunt and it is unlike any game you'll ever play.

Man that does look dope! Tough choice between that and death stranding. I'm just finishing up divinity 2 and need something new before consoles

Man that does look dope! Tough choice between that and death stranding. I'm just finishing up divinity 2 and need something new before consoles
Divinity 2 is a dope game too, I haven't checked out death stranding yet, but I remember the trailers were amazing. If you check out hunt for PC, then add me at Crazy_Bacon

Advertisement
I’ve recently started playing Empire at War, an old Star Wars strategy game with a lot of new blood in it thanks to the modding community. Some very talented people there.

I’ll also be playing SW Squadrons when that pops.
Phenomenal RTS from a group of developers who in large part made up the talented group behind the original Command and Conquer; Westwood Studios. Some of the best ‘longboat’ warfare and a game that even without mods I would emphatically recommend to any RTS fan and doubly so for any Star Wars fan. A remaster or a sequel to Empire at War is absolutely at the top of my dream game list... Right above a proper epic-scale Lord of the Rings RPG and a sequel to the Marvel Ultimate Alliance franchise (No, MUA 3: The Black Order does not count.) I was actually able to play Squadrons recently and I can confidently say if you enjoy games like Elite Dangerous, you will absolutely love it. The depth of gameplay and customisation really shocked me in the best possible way. Feel free to ask any questions you have about it, I am pretty sure I can talk freely about everything but the campaign!

Advertisement
Back