Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
Played world of tanks on Xbox one for years, and moved to PC with it. Maybe not a good idea as I'm getting lit up by seal clubbers at low tiers who have been on PC for 8 years

Advertisement
player unknowns battlegrounds is the only game I own, and I play the crap out of it.

I used to play starcraft 2 for the longest, hit masters 2 and around that level the game starts becoming a part time job. I don't have time for it anymore, that's not a game you can half *** play. You're either all in, or none at all.

PUBG mobile on a iPad mini. I am quite terrible at it. I have been know to yell several combinations of choice words on all chat after being thirsted by what I’m sure had to be hackers. Attached is my old iPad setup. Switched to mini because it was too much screen.
90CEE668-5CCB-49EF-9306-5AFE0664DE0B.jpeg

A few other good PS2 / Pera games...

Peter Jackson’s King Kong: Surprisingly fun first person game set mostly in the horrors of Skull Island

Jaws Unleashed: You’re the great white shark, attacking swimmers, divers, giant squid, salt water crocodiles (!), orcas, and evening the US Coast Guard.

Resistance: Fall of Man

On the mobile front, the Stranger Things game was really, really fun and well done. And best of all, no in-app purchasing.

I like Jett because i don't have many friends that that play valorant. Best toon for not needing to rely on anyone else.
I definitely get that. I’m pretty average at the game, but it’s more fun when you que up with people instead of playing with randoms. My Riot ID is

The U#44444

Feel free to add me.

Advertisement
PUBG mobile on a iPad mini. I am quite terrible at it. I have been know to yell several combinations of choice words on all chat after being thirsted by what I’m sure had to be hackers. Attached is my old iPad setup. Switched to mini because it was too much screen.View attachment 121206

you gotta have a computer to truly see the whole pubg scene.

Advertisement
Strictly play search and destroy on call of duty. Anyone else a fan of this game mode on multiplayer online?
HC SnD is all I would play when I was dedicated to Modern Warfare. Used a CQB designed Grau and a high magnification long angle holding M4 with the SOCOM rounds. Full disclosure, while my reaction time and my crosshair placement are pretty good... My follow up shot recoil control is akin to a lemon so hardcore suits me well. I am terrible at the core game modes. I die a lot in prolonged gunfights 🤦‍♀️

HC SnD is all I would play when I was dedicated to Modern Warfare. Used a CQB designed Grau and a high magnification long angle holding M4 with the SOCOM rounds. Full disclosure, while my reaction time and my crosshair placement are pretty good... My follow up shot recoil control is akin to a lemon so hardcore suits me well. I am terrible at the core game modes. I die a lot in prolonged gunfights 🤦‍♀️
Yeah Hardcore SnD is a little too slow for me. Core is more "videogamey" so it's fun and a little more running in search and destroy. Lot of bullets needed to kill someone in core but that makes way for some fun and silly ****. Love search.

PS4...Red Dead 2 right now

Mobile....
Forge of Empires
I loved RDR2 on PC. Played it for several months... Unfortunately Rockstar doesn’t seem to update the online portion as much as GTA’s so eventually I just became a little bored but it’s still by far one of the most amazing games I have played in the last few years, especially story and atmospheric wise. Though that applies to any of Rockstar’s titles honestly.

Advertisement
Yeah Hardcore SnD is a little too slow for me. Core is more "videogamey" so it's fun and a little more running in search and destroy. Lot of bullets needed to kill someone in core but that makes way for some fun and silly ****. Love search.
Oh absolutely. I think if I didn’t suck at my follow up shots, I would really enjoy it too. Most of my friends on there wanted to play Core so I would play it but I would always go ‘super toxic‘ things like M4 with the 9 mil rounds or a P90 with a thermal and akimbo pistols, like the Renetti. Rate of fire is so king with longer TTK modes but you nailed it, I like the slower pace of play. Before I became a slave to my controller for shooters (I know, faux pas) I played a lot of Counterstrike and such.

Well:

Company of Heroes 2
CS Go
Payday 2

I only play online with friends, it's our way of hanging out if we're long distance.
Love seeing someone else say CoH2. Such a good franchise. What faction do you like playing? I always flip flop between Oberkommando West, the US and of course my Brits... Though honestly Oberkommando fits my play style the best! What about in CS, what is your preferred role??

Lately, I have been playing NCAA 14 on my PS3 just cause I miss football.
I have also been playing MK11 Aftermath and having a little fun with it on the 4. I just purchased the last of us 2, it is still downloading. My girl also has a PS4 because.... well.... I hOg Up ThE gAmE.... lol
I have an AMD as well, but I am not as computer savvy as some on here, but I know enough. I need to upgrade my graphics card on it. I mainly play Cities Skylines on it. Loved city building games, I used to want to be an urban and regional planner, but..... life... so I play Cities Skylines. Lol

Advertisement
Back